X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pecker
    Established Member
    • Jun 2003

Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps

There is a discount chain of stores called Ollie's (http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/default.aspx) Their current mail flyer, which can be seen online, had Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps in 3 sizes at a serious discount.

I went to the nearest store, and they had about 4 of each size. Two of them looked like seconds, one with a small crack, and one was discolored. But the rest all looked as new.
    I bought 2 of the 24" at $20 each. The 36" were $25 and the 48" were $30.

Anybody in the market for these could probably hit a few stores and get enough to stock their shop for not too much money.
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Just checked my store and they have them!! Woo-hoo, Ollie's and Big Lots never, never have anything woodworking in stock let alone on sale! Thanks for the post there pecker.
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

that's a pretty annoying web page. Might want to turn the sound off before going to it.

never heard of Ollies. Apparently none in Texas.
      Last edited by LCHIEN; 05-20-2013, 10:34 PM.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• JoeyGee
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2005
        • Sylvania, OH, USA.
        • BT3100-1

Interesting. The first I had ever heard of that chain was this past Sunday when I saw an ad stating they are opening a store here. May have to check it out. I wasn't planning on it.
        Joe

Comment

Working...