• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenacres2
    • Dec 2011
    • La Porte, IN
    • Ryobi BT3000

Incra systen on e-bay

I stopped and looked at this yesterday--it's box 1 of a TS-LS 32" system. As a result, no table saw rails, platform or back fence (to attach the Wonder Fence to--the Kreg extrusion works also, i haven't looked at my 80/20 stuff to see if those tracks match up). Brand new from an Amazon pallet. When i saw it listed originally, the overstock place didn't really know what they had so i swapped a few e-mails with them since they were close. They're all over the map on pricing, but i think what's there could probably be had for $300 to $350. The 32" travel would be too much for most router tables (in my opinion too big for a router table, the reason Incra markets the 17" and 25" as router positioners).

All the hardware bags are there, so for about $170 retail the rails, platform and connecting brackets could be had--less than that if one had the patience to wait for those pieces on CL or ebay. Don't think the rails would work on a BT3xxx but would be an easy fit on any c-man.

I've got no vested interest, but the two guys that own the shop were grateful for what i was able to tell them. If you mention Earl in making an offer it may even help you get it accepted.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

I wouldn't spend that kind of money...too many "ifs".

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

yeah except they want $400 for pre-owned 1/3 of a $650 system - no warranty, no instructions, etc.
      Last edited by LCHIEN; 02-10-2013, 11:41 AM.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• BadeMillsap
        • Dec 2005
        • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
        • Grizzly G1023SL

I got the 17" 'Super System LS jig' for Christmas for my router ... it's a pretty sweet jig but takes a really big table.
        "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
        Bade Millsap
        Bulverde, Texas
        => Bade's Personal Web Log
        => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

• greenacres2
          • Dec 2011
          • La Porte, IN
          • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by BadeMillsap
          I got the 17" 'Super System LS jig' for Christmas for my router ... it's a pretty sweet jig but takes a really big table.
          I've got the old-school "Pro" 16 or 17", with a Wonder Fence--i agree with you Bade. My table's 24 x 36 and i added a 10" extension on the back side to do mine. Most of what i know in woodworking is from here and figuring it out on my own--the old Incra positioning jig i added has helped me understand more. Using their system seems to flip on light bulbs.

Getting there slowly, but getting there!!

earl

Comment

Working...