X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Holbren
    • Oct 2004
    • Heathrow, FL.

Freud Router Bits & Morris Wood Tool New and Cheap

I have a stockpile of personal inventory that I wanted to get rid of and would be too much to manage with a spreadsheet so I loaded them on a website which will limit orders to in stock items only so first come first served. I have descriptions but because this is a one shot deal didn't load pictures but the manufacturer item numbers are there if you wanted to research an item.

One important step - select check/money order as payment method and I'll contact you with paypal instructions because these are personal product and would rather not run them through company processing.

What I have are a bunch of Freud router bits, Morris Wood Tool forstner and boring bits plus some misc. Southeast Tool router bits and accessories. All brand new in factory packaging. I couldn't figure out how to get quantity on hand to show up but I have more than one of most Freud items but only one on most of the other stuff.

Standard website shipping rules apply.

$0 to $24.99 $3.95
    $25.00 to $49.99 $4.95
    $50.00 to 74.99 $5.95
    $75+ free shipping

Here is the link where the product is listed.

http://www.routerbits.com/miscellaneous-items/
    Brian
    Holbren, Whiteside, LRH, Ridge, Tenryu, Norton
    "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
    www.holbren.com
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Thanks Brian, Let me see what I might need and I'll get back to ya,Hows things in sunny Fla?

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Very nice prices, just placed a small order. Wish I needed more. Thank you Santa Brian.

Comment

• greenacres2
        • Dec 2011
        • La Porte, IN
        • Ryobi BT3000

Thanks Brian--that was a heck of a deal. Some things i've wanted to try, but not at retail so it's a great opportunity.

Merry Christmas!!

earl

Comment

• Holbren
          • Oct 2004
          • Heathrow, FL.

Thanks guys, appreciate the orders. Tommy, all is well in the land of sunshine. Been busy and I keep digging a deeper hole with stuff I need to do. Main website a year past due and now need to get routerbits.com up and running better.
          Brian
          Holbren, Whiteside, LRH, Ridge, Tenryu, Norton
          "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
          www.holbren.com

Comment

Working...