X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Holbren
    • Oct 2004
    • Heathrow, FL.

Freud Router Bits & Morris Wood Tool New and Cheap

I have a stockpile of personal inventory that I wanted to get rid of and would be too much to manage with a spreadsheet so I loaded them on a website which will limit orders to in stock items only so first come first served. I have descriptions but because this is a one shot deal didn't load pictures but the manufacturer item numbers are there if you wanted to research an item.

One important step - select check/money order as payment method and I'll contact you with paypal instructions because these are personal product and would rather not run them through company processing.

What I have are a bunch of Freud router bits, Morris Wood Tool forstner and boring bits plus some misc. Southeast Tool router bits and accessories. All brand new in factory packaging. I couldn't figure out how to get quantity on hand to show up but I have more than one of most Freud items but only one on most of the other stuff.

Standard website shipping rules apply.

$0 to $24.99 $3.95
    $25.00 to $49.99 $4.95
    $50.00 to 74.99 $5.95
    $75+ free shipping

Here is the link where the product is listed.

Whiteside router bits, Byrd shelix jointer and planer cutterheads, saw blades and other woodworking cutting tools from holbren.com
    Brian
    Holbren, Whiteside, LRH, Ridge, Tenryu, Norton
    "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
    www.holbren.com
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Thanks Brian, Let me see what I might need and I'll get back to ya,Hows things in sunny Fla?

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Very nice prices, just placed a small order. Wish I needed more. Thank you Santa Brian.

Comment

• greenacres2
        • Dec 2011
        • La Porte, IN
        • Ryobi BT3000

Thanks Brian--that was a heck of a deal. Some things i've wanted to try, but not at retail so it's a great opportunity.

Merry Christmas!!

earl

Comment

• Holbren
          • Oct 2004
          • Heathrow, FL.

Thanks guys, appreciate the orders. Tommy, all is well in the land of sunshine. Been busy and I keep digging a deeper hole with stuff I need to do. Main website a year past due and now need to get routerbits.com up and running better.
          Brian
          Holbren, Whiteside, LRH, Ridge, Tenryu, Norton
          "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
          www.holbren.com

Comment

Working...