• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Direct Tools Factory Outlet

I was at the mall for some other business and stopped by Direct Tools Factory Outlet. Through Monday they have a 'bag' sale going on. Anything that will fit in a paper grocery bag is 25% off.

I was looking for a Plus 1 impact driver. No luck except is the kits but I did find some items of interest.

Recon P301 Stapler for $39.99

Recon LiIon batteries. Full size 59.00/Compact 34.00

18V Hedge trimmer 29.99

I am going back out either today or in the morning and spend some money. Everything will fit in the bag except the trimmer and he will give me another 10% military discount on that.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

Your store has better prices in recon batteries than I remember. It was close enough where I'd just pay the small difference and get new.

Let me know how the trimmer works out. The string trimmer is great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Pappy, if you find a telescoping magnetic retriever in the outlet mall parking lot near the store, it's mine. I bought one last spring for $2 or 4 from that store with some other larger items. When I got home to Houston, the bag had a rip in it and the retriever was nowhere to be found... this after our discussion here about how to get a dripped arbor nut back from the bowels of the saw.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

Originally posted by LCHIEN
        Pappy, if you find a telescoping magnetic retriever in the outlet mall parking lot near the store, it's mine. I bought one last spring for $2 or 4 from that store with some other larger items. When I got home to Houston, the bag had a rip in it and the retriever was nowhere to be found... this after our discussion here about how to get a dripped arbor nut back from the bowels of the saw.
        That would be really something if Pappy found that magnetic pickup. One thing I hate is dripped arbor nuts.

Comment

Working...