Clear All
  • RAV2
    Established Member
    • Aug 2007
    • Massachusetts

HF Variable Speed Multi tool

Did anyone notice today's HF email?

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...1&keycode=1040

They have the Multitool advertized as on sale tomorrow for $40. Add the coupon and this goes to $32!!!

I purchased this tool over the other one because the included blades make the deal even better.

I noticed the sale prices look as not to properly appear until tomorrow.

If this is a 'non-coupon' sale, adding the 20% off coupon could make this a homerun.

Check back tomorrow.
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

YMMV but the 20% coupon, says not valid with any other discount as well, not just coupon.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

I must admit, I have never had an issue with them taking the 20% off coupon on top of the sale / discount prices. That's how I got all my HF machines except the mortiser which was traded for on the used market.

Even without the 20% off coupon, that $40.00 price tag is AWFULLY tempting. I have been doing some sheet rock and trim work that I think that little gizmo might just save me some back breaking work... Might have to swing by HF this weekend...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

That is a good deal. I have the single speed tool and very pleased with it. Wondering what would necessitate variable speed.

Comment

Working...