• Show
Clear All
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

Originally posted by Kevin2010
    As to the bits on sales this time, I am wonder if the qualities are good after a closer look of the bits I received since I found that:
    1. On the label of all boxes, the "Made in Italy..." was covered with correction tape. But on the bit shank it says "made in Italy". It is suspicious.
    I believe these bits were privately labeled by Milwaukee tools but were originally manufactured by Freud Tools. I saw an insert inside the packaging on one of the raised panel bits that said "We are confident of your satisfaction with your new Freud router bit."

Anyway, I bought a total a pair of each raised panel bit that were on sale since this is one of those deals you don't see so often and finally got some use out of my Amazon gift certificates.
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• Cochese
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2010

The only problem I had with the order was the packaging of one of the panel bits was cracked, not a big deal. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to tell which bit is which (a common occurrence for me, unfortunately).
      I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Got my bits today. They look great...wish I had bought more. The panel raiser was supposed to have been a 2-3/4" ogee, but I got a 3-1/2" cove. The medium size would have been handy, but for $10 for the big 2+2 style Freud panel raiser, I'm not gonna return it!
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...