Clear All
  • vanguard
    Established Member
    • Jul 2005
    • Brighton, MI, USA.
    • Ridgid TS2400SL

HF 6" Jointer on San Diego Craigslist $50

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tls/1679541116.html

Somebody pick this up. If I didn't already have my $100 craftsman 6" unit still in the box, I'd be all over this.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

If that was in Houston I'd be on my way to get it. Heck I'd get there in the Saturn to save the time going back home to get the truck...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

It's worth that even as an anchor.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

C-man. There are a couple of guys locally here that are not on the forums (colleagues of mine) that have the HF jointers, fitted with Sunhill helical heads. Other than the stands being a little on the thin side, and an antique fence design, they seem to be pretty solid jointers...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• cabinetman
          Gone but not Forgotten RIP
          • Jun 2006
          • So. Florida
          • Delta

Originally posted by dbhost
          C-man. There are a couple of guys locally here that are not on the forums (colleagues of mine) that have the HF jointers, fitted with Sunhill helical heads. Other than the stands being a little on the thin side, and an antique fence design, they seem to be pretty solid jointers...

I'm not bashing it one iota. If it works and is set up properly, it's probably a good machine. For $50, it's a good deal. The "anchor" thing might apply if it is a total basket case, it would worth it's weight.

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by cabinetman
            I'm not bashing it one iota. If it works and is set up properly, it's probably a good machine. For $50, it's a good deal. The "anchor" thing might apply if it is a total basket case, it would worth it's weight.
            I bet the beds themselves will fetch that much as scrap iron...

Comment

• terryc29
              Forum Newbie
              • May 2008
              • Bandera, Texas

Originally posted by dbhost
              I have one of these and mine works great.
              ....and keep the sawdust outside.
              My Wife

Comment

Working...