• Show
Clear All
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Freud Avanti TK806 80T- $30 shipped from Rockler

Rockler has some great pricing on the discontinued Freud TK/Avanti line. The TK806 80T Hi-ATB blade is $30...code V9294 gets free shipping. This blade should be great in plywood, ultra fine crosscuts, and will work in TS, CMS, SCMS, or RAS.

They also have the TK 306 40T general purpose blade for $20.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Hey KS, whats the replacement Freud blade for the TK806? Is there a 12" version?

Guess I should have made a new post... maybe I got people all excited about this old deal. Sorry.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 11-28-2013, 03:27 AM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

I just saw the OP Date......
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by LCHIEN
        Hey KS, whats the replacement Freud blade for the TK806? Is there a 12" version?

Guess I should have made a new post... maybe I got people all excited about this old deal. Sorry.
        The whole Diablo line was similar enough that they discontinued the TK Avanti line. The D1080X is 10". The 12" is the D1280X.

For those looking for a good 10" 80T bargain, the 80T Oldham Pro is offered by Cripe for $20 plus s/h....it appears to be the same as the DW Precision Trim DW3218PT without the coating.
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...