X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Unisaw in utah, $175

Buy and sell items in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. Post your items or search through thousands of listings.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

Lots of variables. The ad didn't say how old, left or right tilt, whether there are wings or what kind of fence if any. If it's together even without the motor, it's pretty heavy to ship. Might be a good deal with some answers and pictures.

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

It would be a great deal for someone in UTAH, not Fla?

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Considering there is one here in Houston that is going for $1,300.00, that $175.00 job would be worth looking at...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• tommyt654
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008

Heck, The fence is worth $175 by itself.

Comment

• Al R.
            Established Member
            • Sep 2009
            • Florida.
            • Delta 36-600

Originally posted by tommyt654
            Heck, The fence is worth $175 by itself.
            If it is just the motor as it says is a really good deal, but too far from South Florida.

One good thing is taking the serial number and check if you can find if somebody is claiming ownership. It could be stolen.
            "The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases"....it happens the same with a big shop.

Comment

• tommyt654
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2008

Oh Gee officer I posted this stolen tablesaw on the internet with my contact number so you coulld call me before arresting me for theft.

Comment

• Al R.
                Established Member
                • Sep 2009
                • Florida.
                • Delta 36-600

Originally posted by tommyt654
                Oh Gee officer I posted this stolen tablesaw on the internet with my contact number so you coulld call me before arresting me for theft.
                Well sorry , I did not know you did, but it is something that has happened in other instances.

In this case is your, I thought you were just giving a website you found with a sale. Then I can say again…it is a good deal, If I was not in South Florida (as I said before) I probable went to see it.
                Hopefully you sell it.
                "The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases"....it happens the same with a big shop.

Comment

• crokett
                  The Full Monte
                  • Jan 2003
                  • Mebane, NC, USA.
                  • Ryobi BT3000

That is a great deal on that saw. You could buy it, part it out and make money.
                  David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

Working...