• Show
Clear All
  • Jim0424
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2003
    • Dallas, Texas, USA.
    • Two BT3Ks.

BT3100 in Dallas - $70.

I have no connection to the Craigs List ad below. Good luck!

js.
    My ex-: "No one will ever notice that."
    I will.
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

One of you guys in TX oughtta have a look at this one... There's one around here for $125, and I thought that was a deal...

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Nice....

Might be worth the trip had it not shown up on a Monday... I gotta work you know!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• b75025
        Forum Newbie
        • Dec 2003
        • McKinney, TX
        • Ryobi BT3100

It's now Mine!

I was able to snag this one, but there were many other suiters. I emailed immediately that I wanted to buy it, and the owner emailed back that it was mine. I needed to pick it up the next day, but I was concerned he would sell it first. I called him and he said he had more than 10 phone messages from other interested buyers. Some told him he sold it too cheap (imagine that). Anyway, he held it for me and held the price as well. Hats off to an honest man.

It is nearly new because he didn't know how to use it. One of his friends told him to sell it and get a real saw with a belt drive. It is missing the miter gauge holder, but I found one for $1 on ebay. Also came with a like new Dewalt 60 tooth thin kerf blade! I sold my BT3100 a while ago and have been missing it. Good to have one back!
        "I see", said the blind man, so he picked up his hammer and saw.

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
          The Full Monte
          • May 2007
          • Sunshine State
          • BT3000

Good get! Welcome (back) to the club! And kudos to Jim for putting the heads-up on here. We're all here to help each other...

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Good score!
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...