New Wliton Planer, $175

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2334

    #1

    New Wliton Planer, $175

    I have this new in the box Wilton Planer for sale for $175 for anyone in the metro Atl. area as well as a scrap Bt3100 for free if anyone wants it. It is missing the fence and rails and motor is shot, Thanks, Tommy.,..http://www.toolking.com/ZoomImage.as...3-0c0651b44172
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2334

    #2
    Dropped the price to $140 if anyones interested, Hey Mike can ya here me , probably run about $50-60 to ship to you
    Last edited by tommyt654; 10-05-2009, 08:40 PM.

    Comment

    • dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • 9560
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

      #3
      I think it's the Metro Atlanta thing... I don't need a second planer, but know a couple of guys here that could use a good deal on one...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

      Comment

      • tommyt654
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 2334

        #4
        Not really the Metro Atlanta thing, just never got around to taking it out of the box to assemble and grabbed the DW735 for $137 the other week and am now using it. So just makes sense to sell this one.

        Comment

        • dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • 9560
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

          #5
          Not what I meant.... I mean I am not sure how many members here are from Metro Atlanta... That might be the reason you are getting so few replies...

          That Wilton looks an awful lot like the Craftsman 13". If the planers are the same as the bench top jointer, then it is.... Wilton and Craftsman both sold / sell the Geetech units. Good machines on the cheap...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

          Comment

          • tommyt654
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 2334

            #6
            O.k. Now I see, Actually according to the specs its identical to the lower end Grizzly model even the shroud for dust collection bolts right on to it as I have been told by other sources.

            Comment

            • mjernigan
              Forum Newbie
              • Nov 2004
              • 34
              • .

              #7
              Dude, how'd you get the 735 for that cheap? I've been calling nearly every BORG on the planet to try to find them on closeout and haven't been able track any down in stock except that one near Charleston WV for $324.

              So, I gave up and got the 734 off CL for $160... I'm pleased, but have to clean it up. Thanks for the heads up on the shipping, though.

              Mike

              Comment

              • tommyt654
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 2334

                #8
                Dalton, GA. still has 2 but will not come off the price, So I talked to my local H.D. manager who see,s me on a regular basis and he transferred 1 to his store and sold it to me at the Atl. price of $137. Ask around, I get all the great deals, right gang

                Comment

                • tommyt654
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2334

                  #9
                  Update on the DeWalt 735,Most all of these are in Fla w/exception of 17 of them in the Savannah, Ga. area,Vera Beach ,Fla has3,Merritt Island ,Fla, has 3, Melbourne,Fla, has 2,Stuart,Fla, has 2, Palm Bay, Fla, has 2, East Savannah, Ga, has 7, Hilton Head, Ga,has 7, Brunswick, Ga, has 3, Savannah, Ga, has 3 as well if they will not come down to the $137 price just keep an eye on them they will be dropping that price, Good Luck, If your store area has none and you have that lower price and these stores are close by try getting your store mgr to do a transfer.Tommyt Oh yeh, I sold the Wilton today for $140
                  Last edited by tommyt654; 10-09-2009, 05:40 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...