Freud SD208 at Lowe's

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abbi'sdad
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2007
    • 20
    • Texas
    • BT3000

    #16
    Went to my local lowes today and took the receipt they said they normally dont price match from so far away. (since i'm in south texas) but then the manager said they would meet me halfway and discounted it 20 bucks.

    Comment

    • Andrew Benedetto
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • 1071
      • SoCal, USA
      • Unisaw w. 52"Bies,22124CM & BT3K

      #17
      Originally posted by jkristia
      just went to Lowes, just to check, of course I didn't expect to find it, and I was right. Well, there was a big yellow price tag saying "NEW LOW PRICE" - $89.99, not really a great saving.
      Same here in my area
      Andrew

      Comment

      • outfitter
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2007
        • 14
        • Columbus, OH

        #18
        Hey guys-

        I got lucky and found 2 here in Columbus OH.
        Last edited by outfitter; 09-22-2009, 09:14 AM.

        Comment

        • bigdisu1

          #19
          I was able to pick on up at the clearance price after showing the receipt on this thread to the cashier. This was just last Friday, so for those wondering, you still might have a chance.

          It was rung up at $89, got it for $45 after shown the printed receipt

          Comment

          Working...