X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darinkg
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2008

Bosch Router Bits Lowes

It appears that the Lowes in Brandon, Fl on Lumsden is clearing out some of the more expensive Bosch router bits.

I picked up a 3 1/2" ogee raised panel bit http://tinyurl.com/72vzht for $48 (original $95) and a Cope and stick set http://tinyurl.com/7x7omc ogee for $55 (original $110)
    They had at least two more of each when I was there on Friday 1/9.

They also had the ogee & Bead with Fillet molding bit for $25, I paid $50 (i think) several months ago. There were several of these bits on the shelf.
    Bosch Power Tools – Trade/Industry. The professional blue power tools from Bosch are engineered for excellence – meeting the highest standards in speed, precision and robustness for great, professional work results.

Good luck,
    Darin
  • KC7CN
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2007
    • Deltona, Florida
    • PowerMatic 64A

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I've lucked out with some of their clearance sales. Sounds like a good day make a tool run through Lowe's

-Don

Comment

• Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Cool! My biggest beef with Bosch bits as they tend to be priced with the Infinity and Whitesides, but at 50% off there may be a few in my future!
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Darinkg
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2008

I find that Lowes is really good when they come to clearing out an item. They don't pussyfoot round with nickles and dimes. Most of the time they cut it pretty significantly when they decide to get rid of an item. Not always but enough to snag up on some awesome deals. I buy most of my tools that way. I just keep my eyes open and have the greenbacks ready.

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Sounds like a fair deal for Bosch. I think I will stick with MLCS though. Much better pricing even with the Lowes clearance... And fantastic customer service...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Knottscott
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Rochester, NY.
            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by dbhost
            Sounds like a fair deal for Bosch. I think I will stick with MLCS though. Much better pricing even with the Lowes clearance... And fantastic customer service...
            In this case, the old adage "you get what you pay for" applies.... I think you'll find the Bosch bits to be a step up.
            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Darinkg
              Forum Newbie
              • Mar 2008

The mlcs panel bits may be cheaper but you are still saving at least $15 on the rail and stile set. Plus you can't beat the very liberal return policy of lowes if there is any dissatisfaction.

Comment

Working...