• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlos
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Woodcraft clearance

I don't know if this is local or national, but the local Woodcraft had piles of stuff on clearance today (Chandler AZ). Everything from screws ($1 per box marked down from $4-7 per box) to nice tools like 50% off Akeda and Leigh dovetail jigs. Picked up some bandsaw blades at 50% off, and miscellaneous other stuff at 50-75% off. Even some nice tools like planers are heavily discounted.
  • final_t
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003

Thanks - we'll see if this is local or not. I'm waiting for either that or the brown bag discount they run so I can get some bs blades.

Comment

• footprintsinconc
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2006
      • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
      • BT3100

i was there just on friday to pick up a set of scrapers that i purchased the week before (they didnt have any in stock when i purchased them). i noticed a lot of stuff out there that was marked down. they got the new owner and he said he was trying to clean up and these were like the stuff that was lying around here and there and the corners of the storage, so he wanted to them to go. so based on this, this may not be an official woodcraft clearance event. nothing really caught my eye, however, i am not a turner and dont have a band saw.

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2005
        • York, PA, USA.

Leigh jigs at 50% off? Seriously? Do you know which one? I'd love to PayPal some cash to someone to pick up at 18 or 24 Leigh for 50% off! Please, let me know!

Comment

• aussieblake
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2007
          • OKC
          • Unisaw

I would be interested too.

aussieblake

Comment

• Carlos
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2004
            • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

We're going to pick up either the Akeda or Leigh today, I will see how many they have left.

Comment

Working...