Craftsman 2-Drawer Portable Chest with Accessories CC members price $21.51 pre tax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cheeky
    • Nov 2006
    • westchester cty, new york
    • Ridgid TS2400LS

Craftsman 2-Drawer Portable Chest with Accessories CC members price $21.51 pre tax

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00965093000P
    Pete
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Thanks!!!!!

Comment

• PAL
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2007

Already have one which I use for my PC ROS and my belt sander. The top holds the tools and the drawers hold all the sanding pads and belts. Great box. Will go get more while on sale. Thanks

Comment

• themachine
        Established Member
        • Jan 2006
        • Cincinnati, OH
        • BT3100, General Intl. 220

Can someone help me figure out how to get the CC discount? Is this in store or online, and if online, where do you enter your CC number to get price reduced from $30? Thanks.

Comment

• profx
          Established Member
          • Apr 2007
          • Twin Cites, MN

Originally posted by themachine
          Can someone help me figure out how to get the CC discount? Is this in store or online, and if online, where do you enter your CC number to get price reduced from $30? Thanks.
          Create an account and log in to sears.com. In the upper right of the web page click "My Profile". On the left side of the "My Profile" page click "My Information". On the page that loads there will be a field to enter your Craftsman Club member. Click the "Save and Return to Overview" button at the bottom of the page. From now on (as long as you are signed in) the Craftsman Club discount will show up in your cart if applicable.

It took me a while to figure this out the first time...

Comment

• williwatt
            Established Member
            • Aug 2007
            • Springfield, TN
            • Sears 21829

Get a FREE tool bag with this tool chest

You can also add Craftsman Sears item 00937533000, 11 in. Tool Bag, priced at $4.99 and get it FREE because the order before the discounts exceeds $25. My pre-tax total with the freebie bag was still $21.51

I already have one of these free bags that I got at a Sears store and it makes a great bag to carry my MP3 player, JBL Ontour speakers, assorted wires and headphones around.

Bill

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2005
              • York, PA, USA.

I do not even have time to write what I just went through with Sears today but let me say that I will be abusing those *******s for every single dime I can get out of them over the next year. Freaking idiots.

I will rant later.

Comment

• tohellwithuga
                Established Member
                • Jan 2007
                • GA

Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
                Freaking idiots.
                I don't know your story, but I will agree there. The only time they get my money, is when the deal is so good, they lose money.

Comment

• Cheeky
                  • Nov 2006
                  • westchester cty, new york
                  • Ridgid TS2400LS

I do not even have time to write what I just went through with Sears today but let me say that I will be abusing those *******s for every single dime I can get out of them over the next year. Freaking idiots.

I will rant later.

this will only take a couple visits to a B&M with that $5 off coupon.

Craftsman 12 in. Bar Clamp $6.99 after CC and coupon

Craftsman Utility Knife $1.99 after CC and coupon

Craftsman Filter Fits all Current Craftsman Vacs 5 gal. and Above $5.99 after CC and coupon

Craftsman 20 in. Plastic Hand Box $4.88 AC

Craftsman 250 Watt Portable Worklight, Halogen $4.99 AC

I've been stocking up on the 16" quick bar clamps.....there's no CC sale, but they're 1/2 price with the $5 coupon ($10.99)
                  Last edited by Cheeky; 01-11-2008, 12:43 AM.
                  Pete

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • Independence, MO, USA.
                    • bt3100

I will rant later.

Awaiting rant.
                    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• davidtu
                      • Apr 2006
                      • Seattle, WA
                      • BT3100

Looks like there is no store pickup for this? So shipping for me is $10... is that what everyone is seeing?
                      Never met a bargain I didn't like.

Comment

• viking4949
                        Forum Newbie
                        • Jan 2008
                        • Northwest Indiana
                        • Craftsman 22811

Picked one up this morning, drove about 10 miles farther past my usual store just to get the free tool bag, probably not worth the trip for the bag; but the box is well worth the money. The wrench holder and screwdriver holder are pretty nice as well.

Brandon

Comment

• williwatt
                          Established Member
                          • Aug 2007
                          • Springfield, TN
                          • Sears 21829

I received an email from Sears cancelling my order because they didn't have the free tool bag in stock at my local Sears and advised me to check another Sears pickup location and reorder. Then the guy at my Sears pickup called and asked me if I would accept a different 12" tool bag with a zipper at the top. So, I am picking the chest and free tool bag up on Saturday. Go figure...

Bill

Comment

• mater
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2004
                            • SC, USA.

Originally posted by williwatt
                            I received an email from Sears cancelling my order because they didn't have the free tool bag in stock at my local Sears and advised me to check another Sears pickup location and reorder. Then the guy at my Sears pickup called and asked me if I would accept a different 12" tool bag with a zipper at the top. So, I am picking the chest and free tool bag up on Saturday. Go figure...

Bill
                            You did better than me. When I picked mine up they did not have any tool bags. Said they were out of them. The guy who helped me was a little slack and the other guy was involved with a woman trying to get her vacuum replaced as she had bought a 2 year replacement warranty and they couldn't find it in their system. She told me she had all the paperwork and was still getting the run-around. I went inside to the tool department and the guy there offered me a calender instead and then a manager walked up and told him he couldn't do that and conveniently disappeared. I was in hurry as I had somewhere to go so I just left.
                            Last edited by mater; 01-12-2008, 09:27 PM.
                            Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
                              The Full Monte
                              • May 2007
                              • Sunshine State
                              • BT3000

I am so pissed with Sears right now for trying to harvest our computer info with their software, that I'd probably not go there if they were giving away tools...

Comment

Working...