Craftsman 10 in. Table Saw model# OR35506 $264.97 highly YMMV don't get your hopes up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cheeky
    • Nov 2006
    • westchester cty, new york
    • Ridgid TS2400LS

Craftsman 10 in. Table Saw model# OR35506 $264.97 highly YMMV don't get your hopes up

check to see if pick-up is available with your zip. i have a feeling it isn't available anywhere.

would be great if you can score this deal. took off an extra 10% when i signed in with my Craftsman Club number....too bad it isn't available anywhere around here.
    Pete
  • kirkroy
    Established Member
    • Feb 2007
    • Brunswick, MD

Nothing in the general MD/VA/WV/PA area. However, this really points out how 'evil' the bargain alerts forum is - I went and searched all the sears stores within a couple hours of home in spite of having a fine saw that I haven't, and likely will never, found the limits of (21829, sears bt update).

Comment

• dkerfoot
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2004
      • Holland, Michigan
      • Craftsman 21829

It is available here in my MI zipcode area. But I too prefer to stick with the 21829.
      Doug Kerfoot
      "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
      "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
      KeyLlama.com

Comment

• JSUPreston
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • Montgomery, AL.
        • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

I checked stock in Montgomery, AL (home), Auburn, Atlanta, Birmingham, Mobile, and Columbus, GA. Nobody has it in stock, and shipping to me is more than the saw.

Reminds me of the drill press fiasco. I wonder if this was legit or another mess up on Sears' part.
        "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

Comment

• supper shaun
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2006

When I followed the link, and used my Louisville zip code, it told me the offer was available. I do not have a TS, would this be one worth starting with?

Comment

• LCHIEN
            Internet Fact Checker
            • Dec 2002
            • Katy, TX, USA.
            • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by supper shaun
            When I followed the link, and used my Louisville zip code, it told me the offer was available. I do not have a TS, would this be one worth starting with?

Its a very nice, quality saw, for $264... saws of that class are typically $500 and up.
            Loring in Katy, TX USA
            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• tfm37
              Forum Newbie
              • May 2005

I gave $450 for that saw, two years ago. Very nice saw for $450, fantastic buy for $264. If you can get it.

Comment

• Knottscott
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2004
                • Rochester, NY.
                • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by supper shaun
                That's the entry model of the Craftsman "zipcode" hybrid saws with cabinet mounted trunnions...model 22104. Full size cast iron saw with enclosed belt drive induction motor....it's over 300#, so it's < $1/pound! $400 is an excellent price for that saw. I wouldn't hesitate for 5 minutes or it may be gone. No risk at all, since you could sell it for more than that.

Here's a peek under the hood:
                Last edited by Knottscott; 12-04-2007, 02:49 PM.
                Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Hoover
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2003
                  • USA.

I checked online in Washington state, no availability, also checked with a Sears store.
                  No dice, if it is available where you live, buy it. A good saw at a terrific price.
                  No good deed goes unpunished

Comment

• Rounder
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2003
                    • Sanford, FL, USA.
                    • BT3100

Too late. Page is no longer available.
                    George AKA Rounder

"Amarillo Slim, the greatist proposition gambler of all time held to his father's maxim; You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."

Comment

Working...