• Show
Clear All
  • ragswl4
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Winchester, Ca
    • C-Man 22114

Originally posted by kmk
    Received it today in good shape. Well made excellent quality top! Awesome deal for $55.
    Got mine too, bigger than I expected but a nice table. Not so happy about the insert. Looks like it was shot with a 12 gauge full of 00 buckshot. Only one size of hole for the router bit as well. Still, happy I got it.
    RAGS
    Raggy and Me in San Felipe
    sigpic

Comment

• autiger1
      • Jan 2003
      • Tampa, Florida, USA.

I have the full Benchdog setup. I routed the table top out to accept a larger Woodpeckers Aluminum Plate - now I have the best of both worlds.

Tom

Comment

• TKsDust
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by autiger1
        I have the full Benchdog setup. I routed the table top out to accept a larger Woodpeckers Aluminum Plate - now I have the best of both worlds.

Tom
        IMHO This is the secret to happiness in having an optimimum plate and upgradeability in the future. The more standard/prevalent Woodpeck/Jessum plate size means you can put in one of thier many router lifts later or swap more than one plate/router combo into the table if you want to(e.g.leave one setup at the height you need to keep it at, like when making doors). If you invest in the Jessum or Woodpeck multi-size insert set then the one set can be used between all your different plates without further investment in the Benchdog plate system.
        I just haven't found an inexpensive way to do this to my Bench Dog cast iron router TS ext. table yet

Comment

• rcans2
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2006

Jungle cancels order again

Received noticte today "Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

While this item is not available directly from Amazon.com, you may be able to purchase it from one of the many other sellers with product listings on Amazon.com."
          ---
          As has been my recent experience, no offer from them for order being cut.
          Last edited by rcans2; 09-16-2007, 10:02 AM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

Working...