• BT31000

Go back tomorrow and hope for a different Cashier & Manager

Comment

• themachine
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Cincinnati, OH
      • BT3100, General Intl. 220

I found a HD in Cincinnati area with several new kits left. I have one extra that cost me $25 plus tax. I will ship it to anyone for that price plus shipping costs if interested. I might be able to get the last two in the store if they are still there and anyone really needs one.

Comment

• JoeyGee
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2005
        • Sylvania, OH, USA.
        • BT3100-1

PM Sent.

Unnecessary typing for the sake of meeting the post requirement...
        Joe

Comment

• Iansaws
          Established Member
          • Jul 2007
          • Marietta, Ga
          • Ryobi BT3100

I could really use an accessory kit.

I have looked for a kit in so many HD's in GA and TN and still can't find one anywhere. If you still have one I would love to take it off your hands. I sent you a PM as well.

John
          Last edited by Iansaws; 08-17-2007, 08:40 PM.
          I feel more like I do today than I did yesterday...

Comment

• tkarlmann
            Established Member
            • Dec 2003
            • Hoffman Estates, IL, USA.
            • BT3100

Originally posted by JoeyGee
            This thread just plain hurts. I would really, really like a miter slot table, and now there are several on their way to a landfill. Ouch.

At least they could have sent them to Cummins...

I was in the same boat you are in. I really wanted the miter table slot. So I ordered one!

Yes, friends -- direct from Ryobi! $50 with shipping. Depends how bad you want one. Just type in 4060310 for part number, and "Miter Slot Table" in the description field, then click on the little cart.

Hope this helps.
            Thom

Comment

• RED2GAUGE
              Forum Newbie
              • Dec 2005
              • Santa Clarita, CA, USA.

Originally posted by tkarlmann
              I was in the same boat you are in. I really wanted the miter table slot. So I ordered one!

Yes, friends -- direct from Ryobi! $50 with shipping. Depends how bad you want one. Just type in 4060310 for part number, and "Miter Slot Table" in the description field, then click on the little cart.

Hope this helps.
              I called there tech support and she said that this one is only the router mount. is this the whole kit or just part of the kit? because i want one also.

Comment

• williwatt
                Established Member
                • Aug 2007
                • Springfield, TN
                • Sears 21829

Blue Light Sale at Robert Sales & Service

I just bought 2 miter slot tables @$32/each + $10 shipping from Roberts Sales. Also included in the shipping are 2 zero clearance throat plates @$10/pr. My total was $84 for everything.

Roberts Sales = http://www.ryobi-sales.com/ryobi/bt3000-acc.html

The web site says they are having a blue light sale on selected items due to overstock.

Bill

Comment

• tkarlmann
                  Established Member
                  • Dec 2003
                  • BT3100

Originally posted by RED2GAUGE
                  I called there tech support and she said that this one is only the router mount. is this the whole kit or just part of the kit? because i want one also.
                  The part I ordered was a "Miter Slot Table". I didn't speak to anyone -- ordered online.
                  Thom

Comment

• tkarlmann
                    Established Member
                    • Dec 2003
                    • BT3100

Originally posted by williwatt
                    I just bought 2 miter slot tables @$32/each + $10 shipping from Roberts Sales. Also included in the shipping are 2 zero clearance throat plates @$10/pr. My total was $84 for everything.

Roberts Sales = http://www.ryobi-sales.com/ryobi/bt3000-acc.html

The web site says they are having a blue light sale on selected items due to overstock.

Bill

Wow, Roberts Sales has some interesting stuff! Does anyone know what some of those other items are? There seems to be a wide table that uses air to reduce friction, a "User Kit", a "Quick Fold Table", and a "Table Clamp Kit". Oh, and a "Long Miter/FUp Fence Kit".

Also, do all these items work on the BT3100, or just the BT3000?
                    Thom

Comment

• Dale In Corona
                      Forum Newbie
                      • Jan 2005
                      • Corona, CA, USA.

Originally posted by tkarlmann
                      ...Also, do all these items work on the BT3100, or just the BT3000?
                      AFAIK:
                      All of the accessories that work on the 3000 will work on the 3100.
                      • wide table that uses air to reduce friction. - I know this works like an extension table, not sure how the air flow factors into it.
                      • User Kit - Not sure what this is???
                      • Quick Fold Table - This is an outfeed/extension table that folds down to get it out of the way when not is use. I have also heard of a few guys using them in the front (with wide rails) for an infeed table.
                      • Table Clamp Kit - I believe this is the clamp kit for the SMT.
                      • Long Miter/FUp Fence Kit - Long Miter fence for the SMT.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong on any of these and I am sure that someone will also know exactly what the items I didnt identify are.

Dale
                      Last edited by Dale In Corona; 09-08-2007, 02:19 PM. Reason: Add infor about correcting me if wrong

Comment

• LCHIEN
                        Internet Fact Checker
                        • Dec 2002
                        • Katy, TX, USA.
                        • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by Dale In Corona
                        AFAIK:
                        All of the accessories that work on the 3000 will work on the 3100.
                        • wide table that uses air to reduce friction. - I know this works like an extension table, not sure how the air flow factors into it.
                        • User Kit - Not sure what this is???
                        • Quick Fold Table - This is an outfeed/extension table that folds down to get it out of the way when not is use. I have also heard of a few guys using them in the front (with wide rails) for an infeed table.
                        • Table Clamp Kit - I believe this is the clamp kit for the SMT.
                        • Long Miter/FUp Fence Kit - Long Miter fence for the SMT.
                        Someone will correct me if I am wrong on any of these and I am sure that someone will also know exactly what the items I didnt identify are.

Dale
                        The flotation table is a table top that mounts between the wide table rails. It has a plenum and some holes in the top and when used with a shop vac with both suction and exhaust ports, then the top will float large sheet goods for easy cutting or hold large sheet goods without slipping.

The user kit has all manner of BT-fitting nuts, bolts and t-nuts for making your own jigs.

QFT mounts to the rear rail and is an outfeed table that folds down and out of the way for storage,

Long miter fence is a long piece of extrusion like the Miter fence and rip fence, can be used to extend either one.

All will work with BT3100, 3000 and sears clones. All discussed in the BT3 FAQ
                        Last edited by LCHIEN; 09-08-2007, 03:10 PM.
                        Loring in Katy, TX USA
                        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
                        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...