X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by lrr
    I've got several mats on my basement shop floor. In retrospect, rather than buying several, I'd buy a small mat, cut out shoe-shaped pieces, and glue them on my shop boots ...

Originally posted by MilDoc
    Interesting idea, Wonder if it would work?
    I actually did see this as a shop idea submitted by someone in one of the wwing mags a while back.

Leave a comment:

• MilDoc
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
    That is pretty much what an insole insert is right?
    Yeah, but they don't work so well on my concrete floor after a full day.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey Schronce
    replied
    Originally posted by MilDoc
    That is pretty much what an insole insert is right?

Leave a comment:

• MilDoc
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by lrr
    I've got several mats on my basement shop floor. In retrospect, rather than buying several, I'd buy a small mat, cut out shoe-shaped pieces, and glue them on my shop boots ...

Leave a comment:

• davidtu
    replied
    Rockler has theirs on 50% off $9.99 for 2'x4', not bad it seems based on the other posts here.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10672

Leave a comment:

• footprintsinconc
    replied
    I was over at costco, and saw the mats there. they are selling (8) 2 x 2 ft mats for 11.99. the item number is 122975. call them before you go and give them that item number and see if they have any in stock.

Leave a comment:

• lrr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kristofor
    replied
    Sears also sells a similar pack in the hardware area but with 6x 2'x2' panels and edging. Normally $19.99, but like the other mat mentioned above they seem to go on sale for 1/2 price a few times per year. I don't have any of the HF mats to compare.

Kristofor.

Leave a comment:

• hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by footprintsinconc
    Todd,

do you have a sears product number?

thanks
    I'm not sure but maybe MT9463A

Todd

Leave a comment:

• JJO
    replied
    I have most of my basement shop floor covered w these HF mats and have been very pleased. You appreciate them @ the end of a long day in the shop esp if you have bad knees or back. Its a good product IMHO. Normally, I think they are about $12/pack.

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    I bought several packs of these a few months ago when they were on sale for $5.99. I was in HF over the weekend, and it looks like they now have two edge pieces per square. Previously, they didn't include edges.

I have no complaints; I appreciate the foot comfort.

One caution, though, is that they have an interlock pattern that may not match similar mats sold in other stores. I found that out the hard way.

Leave a comment:

• kirkroy
    replied
    I bought some of these really cheap from a PepBoys auto parts place. I don't remember the price but if you've got one nearby it might be worth checking out.

Leave a comment:

• footprintsinconc
    replied
    Todd,

do you have a sears product number?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• hermit
    replied
    Just an FYI,
    I've found some nice mats at Sears in the exercise equipment department. They are 3 ft x 6ft and run $30 which is expensive, but you can find them on sale occassionally. I got them for $14.99 this weekend. They are mats for EQUIPMENT, but work well in front of the workbench, since they are 6ft long.

Todd

Leave a comment:

• footprintsinconc
    replied
    Sold!

thank you for the reply! i am going to get a set on my way home.

Leave a comment:

Working...