X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNILLES
    replied
    Hmmm mats feel good!!!

I don't have the Harbor Freights mats but I have put down a bunch of the interlocking mats bought at Sears Hardware.
    IMHO...If you have concrete floors in your shop and spend a decent amount of time there, after you use them awhile you will become very
    attached to them!

Leave a comment:

• sweensdv
    replied
    Yes, they do have the interlocking teeth. The package consists of four (4) pieces with each one measuring 2'x2'.

Leave a comment:

• samglo
    replied
    Anyone know the size of these? I couldn't find any info on the HF website.

Do these have the interlocking teeth or are they single mats?

Leave a comment:

• TKsDust
    replied
    You won't think much when you first lay them on the floor and step on one but once you have spent a day, afternoon or an evening working on them you will really notice it. After you use them for a while pull them up and see how you like standing on concrete floors, especially during the winter. You will wish you got more mats at the sale.

Leave a comment:

• tsbrewers
    replied
    I have a bunch of these and they work fine. This is a pretty good price too.

Brew

Leave a comment:

• ironhat
    replied
    Omar, don't have these particular mats. I bought mine from a spool at Lowe's a year or so ago. Boy I wish I could recall the price for you but $4/ linear foot comes to mind, and they are three feet wide. That would make the HF mats a good deal. As far as performance, it sure does help to save my nerve-damaged legs and it's great for keeping my cold natured feet off the winter temp concrete in the garage/ shop. If I lived closer than an hour to HF I'd be there.
    Later,
    Chiz
    Last edited by ironhat; 02-13-2007, 10:47 AM. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

• footprintsinconc
    replied
    do they really work? i've seen people at the exit gate at costco using it, but havent heard about them before.

Leave a comment:

• sweensdv
    started a topic Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats

Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats

I've seen them a little cheaper but this still isn't a half bad deal,
Working...