• Show
Clear All
  • Stormbringer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Floral Park, NY
    • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by DaveW
    ARGH! It's not available anywhere locally... oh well... at least I don't risk getting in trouble with LOML, right?
    I don't know how much that matters. The guy at my sears said that anything ordered online is shipped directly "from the factory". I told him the 22104 has been clearenced for some time and he confirmed that they only had one in stock, the display. He said, until they stop offering it on the web they have them at the area's distribution center. He gave the impression that if they run out they go to the next closest one and so on. Sounded like he knew what he was talking about...but any of us that have been around these threads for a while know that Sears can sometimes "oversell" their sale and clearence items (i.e. socket sets and compressors from a few years back)

Regards,
    Greg

Comment

• Flatlander
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2005
      • Illinois
      • BT3100

I really wished I would have jumped on the 22104 for $300. Oh well, maybe it will go even lower someday.

Comment

• bfrikken
        • Apr 2005
        • Michigan, USA.
        • BT-3100

so are these deals over?

Comment

• DaveW
          Established Member
          • Jul 2004
          • So Cal.

Originally posted by DaveW
          ARGH! It's not available anywhere locally... oh well... at least I don't risk getting in trouble with LOML, right?
          And so I look today, and all three saws will be "available in store" for all the local Sears (the 22104 in 8-10 days, and the 22114/22124 in 3-5 days).

Originally posted by bfrikken
          so are these deals over?
          It appears so - they're all back to their "somewhat-usual" prices. The 22124 is now $949 ($50 off), the 22114 is $645 ($34 off) and the 22104 is $429 ($100 off - not bad, but it's $100 more than what I would have liked! )

Comment

• Knottscott
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Rochester, NY.
            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by bfrikken
            so are these deals over?
            Afraid so, but it never hurts to ask for the deal that just ended.

The 22114 with cast iron wings is currently in the Craftsman Club flyer for $559....not a spectacular deal, but pretty good.
            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
              Veteran Member
              • May 2005
              • IL, USA.
              • DELTA 36-675

Originally posted by coach
              I just finished setup and tuning, and made a few test cuts. I love this 22401 just as much as I love my 22124.
              Coach, can you post some pics of your fully assembled 22401 band saw? Mine won't get delivered til' tomorrow. Do you know if you can install a kreg band saw fence on this thing?
              Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• coach
                Established Member
                • Jan 2005
                • Forney, TX.
                • Powermatic 66

Originally posted by SHADOWFOX
                Coach, can you post some pics of your fully assembled 22401 band saw? Mine won't get delivered til' tomorrow. Do you know if you can install a kreg band saw fence on this thing?
                I'm at school now, and we have football games both tonight and tomorrow night. I generally don't get home from these until after midnight. So in general, I will only be at the house to sleep for a few hours until late Saturday afternoon. I guess by that time, it will be too late for you to need them.
                If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Comment

• tjoosk
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2019

A very cute attitude to call the good with zip code references) But actually zip codes are a great thing if you use them correctly. And if you doubt your postal code, you can always check it following the Los Chicago zip code site. The correct code helps get orders faster and you will not get the parcels lost. You can also look for any service in your area if you use the correct zip code. So, this short number combination is very powerful and informative.

Comment

• leehljp
                    Just me
                    • Dec 2002
                    • Tunica, MS
                    • BT3000/3100

tjoosk, do you realize how old of a thread and post you are responding to? LOOK AT THE DATES. 13 years ago since last post.
                    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...