Amazing prices at Amazon clearance sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • woodrowB
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • 33
    • Decatur, GA.

    #16
    On its way to my shop!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&s=hi&v=glance

    Comment

    • Hank77
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2004
      • 16
      • Wake Forest, NC

      #17
      Bessey Cabinet Door Clamp Kits (regular and large)

      Bessey KBK2440 Cabinet Door Clamp Kit
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
      $83.96

      Bessey KBK2450 Large Cabinet Door Kit
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
      $104.96

      With a little more padding to get to $199, there is a $25 off code.

      Best prices I've seen since I've been following these sets.

      Comment

      • Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • 3815
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

        #18
        Originally posted by DaveW
        While I'm not complaining about a quick and fairly comprehensive list of inventory reduction markdowns, it's not like this list is a special list of any sort, right? i.e., if I search for the Bosch table saw, I'll see the "current/new" model, and I'll see the old one being marked down, and the price of the latter is the same as is on this list.

        Or am I missing something and is there something special about getting to items via this page vs getting to them via a search?
        The Bosch 4000-07 with table stand and outfeed extension is on sale for $332. If you get the combo offering, it comes with a free Freud LU82M010. Subtract the $25 discount, and you get the Bosch 4000-07 and Freud blade for $307. The blade goes on Ebay in the $25 range often....if you didn't need the blade and Ebayed it, the saw could be had for ~ $280 delivered. I've read of people paying close to twice that.

        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&s=hi&v=glance
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

        Comment

        • jarhead
          Senior Member
          • May 2004
          • 695
          • Boynton Beach, FL.

          #19
          Thanks for the heads-up. One Bosch Jigsaw is on the way to my house to replace the cheap Skillsaw. How do I explain all this to LOML? With this and Bosch trim router on the way, she will throw me out of the house

          Comment

          • just4funsies
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 843
            • Florida.
            • BT3000

            #20
            Originally posted by jarhead
            Thanks for the heads-up. One Bosch Jigsaw is on the way to my house to replace the cheap Skillsaw. How do I explain all this to LOML? With this and Bosch trim router on the way, she will throw me out of the house
            Build yourself a new one...
            ...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!

            Comment

            • trouper
              Forum Newbie
              • Feb 2006
              • 8

              #21
              just ordered the jigsaw too.

              Comment

              • linear
                Senior Member
                • May 2004
                • 612
                • DeSoto, KS, USA.
                • Ryobi BT3100

                #22
                LMAO j4f....


                Thanks to the OP, I am ordeing this fine product (been wanting one for a good while)
                --Rob

                sigpic

                Comment

                • PALefty
                  Established Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 230

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Dustmight
                  The Bosch 4000-07 with table stand and outfeed extension is on sale for $332. If you get the combo offering, it comes with a free Freud LU82M010. Subtract the $25 discount, and you get the Bosch 4000-07 and Freud blade for $307.
                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&s=hi&v=glance
                  Has anybody been able to use the $25 discount code with this offer? I am not able to....

                  Comment

                  • scoly
                    Established Member
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 395
                    • Lubbock, Texas, USA.

                    #24
                    Thanks for posting this. Have been looking for a good deal on a router. Got the Hitachi KM12SC for $118 shipped.
                    Steve
                    It\'s the combined experience of the members on this board that make it such a great place.

                    Comment

                    • vaking
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 1428
                      • Montclair, NJ, USA.
                      • Ryobi BT3100-1

                      #25
                      Steve,
                      This is a great router, I have it and love it. May I make one suggestion. The router kit comes with template guides but does not come with edge guide or dust collection option. While at it - see if you can get those accessories shipped with the router.
                      Here are links:
                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013
                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013
                      I am regretting not having those.
                      Alex V

                      Comment

                      • Jeffrey Schronce
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3822
                        • York, PA, USA.
                        • 22124

                        #26
                        Originally posted by woodrowB
                        Great deal great saw but as noted in my Amazon review, the blade changing mechanism is prone to problems. Make sure you read the directions closely and be sure to never over tighten, etc.

                        Comment

                        • Jeffrey Schronce
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3822
                          • York, PA, USA.
                          • 22124

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Hank77
                          Bessey KBK2440 Cabinet Door Clamp Kit
                          http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
                          $83.96

                          Bessey KBK2450 Large Cabinet Door Kit
                          http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
                          $104.96

                          With a little more padding to get to $199, there is a $25 off code.

                          Best prices I've seen since I've been following these sets.
                          Ya, that was what I was drooling over. So the $25 works on that? I thought it was power tools only.

                          Edit : $25 off $199 does work. Buying two 50's and adding one 24 and using BESSEY24 code for free 24 Bessey does not work. :-(

                          But my wife does thank you for making me aware of the Bessey deal. She knew how much I needed more clamps. After all I have more money in my clamp collection than in any tool in my shop, but I do need more . . . . especially 50's. Wonder when those 60's will go on clearance? And I wonder if they are dropping Bessey line and replacing with growing Gross line?

                          Double EDIT : BESSEY24 code does work with 50's, just have to use an account that has not already used the code! Can not stack $25 off $199 and BESSEY24 though, I tried.

                          Subtotal of Items: $97.97
                          Shipping & Handling: $17.11
                          Super Saver Discount: -$17.11

                          Promotion Applied: -$34.99

                          ------
                          Total for this Order: $62.98


                          Shipping estimate for these items: April 26, 2006
                          Delivery estimate: April 28, 2006 - May 1, 2006
                          2 "Bessey K3.550 50" Max Opening K-Body Clamp"
                          Tools & Hardware; $31.49

                          Shipping estimate for these items: April 26, 2006
                          Delivery estimate: April 28, 2006 - May 1, 2006
                          1 "Bessey K3.524 24" Max Opening K-Body Clamp"
                          Tools & Hardware; $34.99

                          Order Total: $62.98

                          Sell 24 on ebay for $25 - $30 and I have (2) 50's net $35!!!
                          Last edited by Jeffrey Schronce; 04-21-2006, 07:46 PM.

                          Comment

                          • 430752
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 855
                            • Northern NJ, USA.
                            • BT3100

                            #28
                            snow thrower

                            I got the electric snow thrower. Wonder if I'll have much use for it this summer?

                            But, I couldn't get the code the work. I added a bosch sancer (not from the clearance list) and another power tool (also not from list) and amazon wouldn't take it. i tried another combination and still no go. You'd think it was cuz the snow thrower was not a power tool or accessory, but it is inluded in their power tool list and the category on the item also lists in power tools. oh well.

                            curt j.
                            A Man is incomplete until he gets married ... then he's FINISHED!!!

                            Comment

                            • sacherjj
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 813
                              • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
                              • BT3100-1

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
                              Double EDIT : BESSEY24 code does work with 50's, just have to use an account that has not already used the code! Can not stack $25 off $199 and BESSEY24 though, I tried.

                              Subtotal of Items: $97.97
                              Shipping & Handling: $17.11
                              Super Saver Discount: -$17.11

                              Promotion Applied: -$34.99

                              ------
                              Total for this Order: $62.98


                              Shipping estimate for these items: April 26, 2006
                              Delivery estimate: April 28, 2006 - May 1, 2006
                              2 "Bessey K3.550 50" Max Opening K-Body Clamp"
                              Tools & Hardware; $31.49

                              Shipping estimate for these items: April 26, 2006
                              Delivery estimate: April 28, 2006 - May 1, 2006
                              1 "Bessey K3.524 24" Max Opening K-Body Clamp"
                              Tools & Hardware; $34.99

                              Order Total: $62.98

                              Sell 24 on ebay for $25 - $30 and I have (2) 50's net $35!!!
                              Thanks for detailing this one. I was debating the 2-50s and 2-24s for just over $100, but 4-50s and 2-24s for $126 is a great deal. Just had to use two accounts. My first REAL non HF clamps.
                              Joe Sacher

                              Comment

                              • Knottscott
                                Veteran Member
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3815
                                • Rochester, NY.
                                • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

                                #30
                                Originally posted by PALefty
                                Has anybody been able to use the $25 discount code with this offer? I am not able to....
                                Yes, I was able to...had it ordered, then changed my mind, but it rang up with the discount for a total of $307 delivered for both items.
                                Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

                                Comment

                                Working...