• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

2018 blowing more chunks.

Well on the positive side I found a doctor that's helping with my back and shoulder issues and is able to at least explain what's going on. Looks like I've got some damage between L4 and L5 rotator cuff. We're working on getting into physical therapy to try to fix some of this.

unfortunately we've lost yet another family member. My sister-in-law called me it got awful o'clock in the morning Saturday morning to let us know that my father-in-law passed away. That makes 6 family members and one good friend that have all slipped away since March. I am sick and tired of all this and while I know it's the way life goes I could just use some more space between the deaths. It's just been a bummer of a year.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • billwmeyer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2003
    • Weir, Ks, USA.
    • BT3000

Wow! That's rough! Sorry for your loses. I hope your back improves.
    "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

• cwsmith
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • NY Southern Tier, USA.
      • BT3100-1

dbhost,
      I'm sorry that your woes are continuing and it is of course terrible to hear of so many family losses in just one year. My sincerest sympathies and I pray that everything will turn for the better very soon. The losses are no doubt stressful to everyone, and perhaps unbearable to some. I pray that you all get through this tragedy and that you all stay strong together.

I'm sure the physical therapy will be helpful and that your back and shoulder issues will see much improvement.

Stay strong, and may all be on the upswing soon,

CWS
      Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• Bill in Buena Park
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2007
        • Buena Park, CA
        • CM 21829

Dave, my condolences on your losses. Keeping you in my prayers brother.
        Bill in Buena Park

Comment

Working...