• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Pretty Maids All In A Row!

One of my customers works on exotic vehicles. A couple of weeks ago I took these pics of the parking lot. I counted 18 Ferraris that were is for service. Not sure if they were being serviced for the driving experience/school or being prepped for transport after it was over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4-D9AD65D3-832973-800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	798575

Click image for larger version

Name:	4-38CAFBA8-782382-800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	798576

The strip on the lower part of the door advertises the Ferrari Driving Experience. A bargain for sure! ONLY $13,500 for a 2 day driving school...

http://experienceferrari.com/overview/
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
  • Cochese
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010

I don't know if I believe this picture.

None are actively on fire.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

saw a 458 Italia in *red* with temporary plates and triple exhausts driving down the road a couple of blocks from the house last week... looked it up... $233,509 for the base model.
      Totally Beautiful car, even before I saw the price tag, I knew it was worth every penny. And the sound... heavenly.

570 HP V8, 0-60 time 3.4 seconds. Top speed 202 mph, 17/13 highway/city mpg.

Last edited by LCHIEN; 12-30-2013, 12:00 AM.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• JimD
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2003
        • Lexington, SC.

I've seen Ferarri's close up but never driven one. One of the BMW club members says you have to buy a used one first before they will sell you a new one. Reportedly they want to be sure you understand the high cost of ownership.

Six figures for a driving school is really steep. I thought the 2 day M school I did in 2011 was pricey (full price is now about $3600 but you get a discount as a BMWCCA member). I drove the V8 M3, V10 M5 and V10 M6 on their race track at speeds up to about 100 mph (they had cones out to slow us down). Loads of fun.

Jim

Comment

Working...