Mod Podge and other stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #1

    Mod Podge and other stuff

    We have a china cabinet that my wife wanted me to paint. Then she wanted me to put wallpaper on the inner parts of the doors, with Mod Podge. Reluctantly, I did it. When I finished, I told her I wouldn't be doing anything like that again. Guys were made to go fishing, hunting, get drunk, and basically hurt things that were weaker than them. They were not meant to do what is commonly known as "crafting".

    Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    How's the Couch?

    Tom

    Comment

    • Stytooner
      Roll Tide RIP Lee
      • Dec 2002
      • 4301
      • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
      • BT3100

      #3
      I hope your dog house at least has a beer fridge.
      Lee

      Comment

      • dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • 9562
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        Many, don't you guys know, that is WHY you make sure your shop is heated / air conditioned. Piles of sawdust make a great mattress if you need to sleep in the shop!
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

        Comment

        Working...