X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charlie R
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2007

Have had mine stolen too. Now I keep the credit cards in a case in another pocket and periodically lay them out on a scanner and scan both sides. That way I know what I'm carrying and have the 800 numbers to call if they're lost. Had one the wife lost in use for a year until it expired. Every month the card company forwarded the new charges made on the missing card to the new card and charged interest on the unpaid balance and every month I wrote them and they'd cancel the charges. Nightmare for a year.

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by sweensdv
      If the woman behind you used a credit or debit card like you did to pay for her stuff then I would think it would be very easy to identify her. All that would have to be done is to check the registers transaction/time stamp memory. What did the police have to say about this?
      They probably did that and found out that her name and credit card# was the same as Cabinetman's, by some strange coincidence.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• baba57
        Banned
        • Sep 2012

I thought for sure that you have lost your purse. Because every month the card company forwarded the new charges made on the missing card to the new card and charged interest on the unpaid balance and every month I wrote them and they'd cancel the charges.
        Last edited by Black wallnut; 09-25-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...