X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phrog
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2005
    • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

I'm really surprised at the number of people who listed "Rotozip." I got one for Christmas several years ago and have used it numerous times with great results.
    Richard

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

Originally posted by phrog
      I'm really surprised at the number of people who listed "Rotozip." I got one for Christmas several years ago and have used it numerous times with great results.
      I'm glad you're not my dentist.

Comment

• JSUPreston
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • Montgomery, AL.
        • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

The main one that comes to mind is my old Ryobi belt/disc sander. Never could get the table to lock down square, and the motor died before the first belt/disc wore out. I bought the Ridgid spindle/belt a few months ago and am much happier with it.
        "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

Comment

• phrog
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2005
          • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

Originally posted by cabinetman
          I'm glad you're not my dentist.

With my eyesight going as it is, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would agree with you (including me). I will say in my own defense, however, that I never used a Rotozip to do dentistry. (Well not often anyway.)
          Richard

Comment

• phrog
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2005
            • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

Originally posted by JSUPreston
            The main one that comes to mind is my old Ryobi belt/disc sander. Never could get the table to lock down square, and the motor died before the first belt/disc wore out. I bought the Ridgid spindle/belt a few months ago and am much happier with it.
            That's strange to me also. I got one of those for Christmas several years ago also and have used it often - never had any problems.
            Richard

Comment

• JSUPreston
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2005
              • Montgomery, AL.
              • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

Originally posted by phrog
              That's strange to me also. I got one of those for Christmas several years ago also and have used it often - never had any problems.
              Mine was a "gift" from SWMBO. She bought it because I told her that all the reviews I had seen on it here were good. I guess I got a lemon.
              "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

Comment

• phrog
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2005
                • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

Originally posted by JSUPreston
                Mine was a "gift" from SWMBO. She bought it because I told her that all the reviews I had seen on it here were good. I guess I got a lemon.
                Guess God is not the only one who makes lemons. It is a shame that you got a bad one because I've really used mine a lot and had great success with it.
                Richard

Comment

Working...