Happy Birthday Mildoc

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Richard in Smithville
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3014
    • On the TARDIS
    • BT 3100

    #1

    Happy Birthday Mildoc

    For some odd reason, I can always remember your birthday



    Hope you have a good one.
    From the "deep south" part of Canada

    Richard in Smithville

    http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #2
    [ATTACH]17918[/ATTACH]

    .
    [ATTACH]17919[/ATTACH]

    .

    Comment

    • chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 3779
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

      #3
      Happy Birthday Mildoc and Richard!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

      Comment

      • Turaj
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • 1019
        • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
        • BT3000 (1998)

        #4
        Cancer is really a good month for Birthdays Happy Birthday to both of you. I hope you had (are having) a great time.
        Turaj (in Toronto)
        "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

        Comment

        • dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • 9560
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

          #5
          I wonder why? Happy birthday guys!
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

          Comment

          • leehljp
            The Full Monte
            • Dec 2002
            • 8803
            • Tunica, MS
            • BT3000/3100

            #6
            Tell us about your birthday! What did you get?

            HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
            Hank Lee

            Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

            Comment

            • Pappy
              The Full Monte
              • Dec 2002
              • 10490
              • San Marcos, TX, USA.
              • BT3000 (x2)

              #7
              Hope whatever you did, it was a good'un!!
              Don, aka Pappy,

              Wise men talk because they have something to say,
              Fools because they have to say something.
              Plato

              Comment

              • tommyt654
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 2334

                #8
                Happy B-days guys, have 1 on me

                Comment

                • Mildoc
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 3118
                  • Copperas Cove TX
                  • BT

                  #9
                  Originally posted by leehljp
                  Tell us about your birthday! What did you get?
                  Thanks y'all! What did I get? Well first gotta know as a pediatrician (retired) I have collected ped doc statues from around the world for 30 years. One I have lusted after but way too much $$$ being retired. So what happened?

                  LOML, her sister and her daughter went together and got it! 29 pound solid brass casting on a marble base, called "The Charity Patient," a repro of one done after the Civil War by John Rogers, by one of the top casting foundries here:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	195024fedf2c96c6c3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	833970

                  Photo doesn't do it justice! Adds to my too-large collection nicely. Gotta admit to a few wet spots under my eyes when they "unveiled" it!.

                  And, a "used" probably only 2-3 times) from my friend who bought it and decided it wasn't for him. Shipping from Ok "soonest!"

                  Oh yeah. And an MRI - probably gonna need that @#$%^ disk repaired again "soonest."

                  Overall, GREAT 64th!
                  We all have to go sometime, just not yet!

                  Comment

                  • BobSch
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 4385
                    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
                    • BT3100

                    #10
                    What a great gift. Obviously your lady know what you like.

                    Um... a "used" what?
                    Bob

                    Bad decisions make good stories.

                    Comment

                    • Richard in Smithville
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3014
                      • On the TARDIS
                      • BT 3100

                      #11
                      Originally posted by leehljp
                      Tell us about your birthday! What did you get?

                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
                      Believe it or not, I was given a couple of Dr. Who T-shirts!( and a few other things from LOML)
                      From the "deep south" part of Canada

                      Richard in Smithville

                      http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

                      Comment

                      • cabinetman
                        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 15216
                        • So. Florida
                        • Delta

                        #12
                        Originally posted by mildoc
                        Thanks y'all! What did I get? Well first gotta know as a pediatrician (retired) I have collected ped doc statues from around the world for 30 years. One I have lusted after but way too much $$$ being retired. So what happened?

                        LOML, her sister and her daughter went together and got it! 29 pound solid brass casting on a marble base, called "The Charity Patient," a repro of one done after the Civil War by John Rogers, by one of the top casting foundries here:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=833970&d=1533216741.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	833971

                        Photo doesn't do it justice! Adds to my too-large collection nicely. Gotta admit to a few wet spots under my eyes when they "unveiled" it!.

                        And, a "used" probably only 2-3 times) from my friend who bought it and decided it wasn't for him. Shipping from Ok "soonest!"

                        Oh yeah. And an MRI - probably gonna need that @#$%^ disk repaired again "soonest."

                        Overall, GREAT 64th!
                        That's a wonderful gift. It will be there for you for as long as you like...not like a new shirt.

                        .

                        Comment

                        Working...