X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

We take our Minor leagues teams seriously

Went to a game this morning at 10:30, think folks don't show up here for a minor league team ,think again this is the Rome Braves vs Kannapolis Intimidators (Chi. White Sox) game in the 3rd inning
    Last edited by tommyt654; 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

we take our minor league team seriously, too, so seriously that we call them a Major league team. The Astros.
    Apparently we're in transition (again) a rebuilding decade. Player salaries third from bottom, which more or less correlates to the standings (third from bottom).
    Seriously I wish we's see a more competitive team in the astros, most houstonians are tired of such a sorry team, appears we're so stepchild MLB is making us change from the NL to the AL after 50 years.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• TB Roye
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Sacramento, CA, USA.
      • BT3100

We have the River Cats one of the best AAA minor league team in the country. We go to many of their games beautiful modern ball park that can be up graded to MLB status easily. The cats have be champions many time over the last 10 year and are the AAA farm team of the Oakland A's' There is some talk that if the Kings leave that we should try and get the A's up as they are looking for better ball park. I would love to have MLB rather than the NBA. BIL and I gave up our season ticket to the Kings this year and have no intention or ever going to another NBA game. We would rather watch a group of young men who are hungry to make the big show play ball. We plan on seeing half the home games this and next year getting season tickets. We love the afternoon games wish they had more but the summers get way to hot. Love the new Giants ball park take the ferry from Vallejo to the game no traffic hassles and a nice ride.

Tom

Comment

Working...