Doing Your Chores

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Richard in Smithville
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3014
    • On the TARDIS
    • BT 3100

    #1

    Doing Your Chores

    A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.
    "Not yet," said the little boy.

    His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

    Well, he's a little PO'ed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

    "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

    "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

    Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

    The little boy looks up at his mother with a big smile and says, "You gonna tell him or should I?"
    From the "deep south" part of Canada

    Richard in Smithville

    http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/
  • LCHIEN
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2002
    • 22085
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

    #2
    what, no cats for a week?
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

    Comment

    • cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • 15216
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

      #3
      That's catastrophic.

      .

      Comment

      Working...