• Show
Clear All
  • Mr__Bill
    Veteran Member
    • May 2007
    • Tacoma, WA
    • BT3000

Funny story, perhaps a practical joke

A friend told me about getting his Honey Do List one Saturday. Among the items was: empty, scrub and fill the cat litter tray. Something below the bottom of his list of least desirable things to do. Procrastinating he went to the store and while there saw cat litter trays, same color and size and... clean. So he gets the new tray and once home in the kitchen with his other purchases he thinks it smells rather a bit strong like plastic and decides it needs washing..... his eyes alight on the dishwasher and in it goes with some cascade. Later his wife comes home and sees that the cycle on the dish washer had run open the door and.......

He said that he learned some new words.....

Just thought I would pass this along, someone may be in need of a good practical joke but from what my friend said, you may not wish to pull it on your wife.

Bill
  • Bruce Cohen
    Veteran Member
    • May 2003
    • Nanuet, NY, USA.
    • BT3100

Bill,
    That's a nifty prank, I gotta try it.

But afterward, can I come and live with you???

Bruce
    "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
    Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• Norm in Fujino
      • Dec 2002
      • Fujino-machi, Kanagawa-ken, Japan.
      • Ryobi BT-3000

Somehow I don't get it (maybe 'cause I live in the eastern hemisphere?)
      ==========
      ". . . and only the stump, or fishy part of him remained."
      Green Gables: A Contemplative Companion to Fujino Township

Comment

• Bruce Cohen
        Veteran Member
        • May 2003
        • Nanuet, NY, USA.
        • BT3100

Originally posted by Mr__Bill
        Procrastinating he went to the store and while there saw cat litter trays, same color and size and... clean. So he gets the new tray and once home in the kitchen with his other purchases he thinks it smells rather a bit strong like plastic and decides it needs washing..... his eyes alight on the dishwasher and in it goes with some cascade. Later his wife comes home and sees that the cycle on the dish washer had run open the door and.......

Bill

Norm:
        Being that the new tray was exactly the same (size, color), the wife thought that he took the old pan and washed it in the dishwasher, along (I guess) with "human" plates and so on.

Now does it make sense and believe it or not, it is a funny visual. Think about it.

Bruce
        "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
        Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• pelligrini
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2007
          • Fort Worth, TX
          • Craftsman 21829

Hehe, that's pretty funny.
          Erik

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

We've got one of those allegedly self cleaning litter boxes... It does okay, but I can tell you, it would be awfully expensive to pull that prank with my boxes for sure!
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...