Error. Operation failed. An object cannot be found.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RayintheUK
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2003
    • Crowborough, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by crokett
    Well you might try Thunderbird as an email client workaround.
    As I said, David, I've got a dedicated e-mail client already and use Outlook for contact management in the main, but I just hate non-functioning software.

Originally posted by MilDoc
    Can't tell if you've tried all this yet, but here is the Microsoft solution:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;312354
    and
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/292022/
    I've tried all that Microsoft has to offer, plus a myriad of other suggestions on the Internet. What I find so frustrating is that when I click "Test account settings," it sends a test e-mail perfectly, then refuses to send anything else!

I can't even estimate the number of hours I've lost fiddling about with Outlook, but I'm quite tenacious, so all your suggestions are most welcome. Thanks again - keep 'em coming!

Ray
    Did I offend you? Click here.

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

What I find so frustrating is that when I click "Test account settings," it sends a test e-mail perfectly, then refuses to send anything else!
      Ray
      This reminds me of the time I could not get IE to work. Said I was not connected to the internet. Only problem with that was that I could click on "check for updates" and it would check - telling me what needed to be updated. I had some Japanese geeks come over and they insisted that my cable modem was not working. I could not get them to reconcile with the fact that MS UPdate was working!

Since it was a company computer, I just gave it up and started using my own laptop.
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...