Simple Pleasures

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • 10627
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Simple Pleasures

    I was at HD yesterday picking up some lumber and on a whim decided to check for galvanized framing nails for my nailer. Lowes and two other BORGs didn't have them, but this one did. It made the rest of the porch go a LOT faster since I can't shoot regular nails into treated lumber. All othe other porch framing I did I had to hand nail.
    David

    The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • 9560
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #2
    No compressor here, so no nailer, no nailer, no need for the nails I guess. All my nailing is done the old fashioned way...

    I have done a couple of projects with a rented compressor / nailer and boy it sure made the work a LOT easier...

    LOML has already been warned my next purchase is a compressor.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

    Comment

    • Hellrazor
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2003
      • 2091
      • Abyss, PA
      • Ridgid R4512

      #3
      The last time I picked up a case of hot dipped framing nails for my nailgun I wasn't happy with the bill...

      Comment

      Working...