Stoned Wallabies creating crop circles.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • 9560
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #1

    Stoned Wallabies creating crop circles.

    THIS is simply too funny...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • rjwaldren
    Established Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 368
    • Fresno, CA

    #2
    After seeing that - I'm convinced that the blame for all the problems that arise from drug abuse lies squarely on the City Planning Dept failure to incorporate open fields. I need to make a phone call.

    Comment

    • Hoover
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • 1273
      • USA.

      #3
      I got a few chuckles reading the responses sent in about the story. A funny read!!!
      No good deed goes unpunished

      Comment

      • tommyt654
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 2334

        #4
        So one Wallaby say,s to the other, Lets hop a freighter to the England and confuse those blokes Eh?

        Comment

        • pelligrini
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 4217
          • Fort Worth, TX
          • Craftsman 21829

          #5
          the responses are really funny.

          "I want to know who sold out the wallabies? Who's the narc? My guess is the platypus, he is such an odd duck. "
          Erik

          Comment

          • drillman88
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 572
            • Southeast
            • Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw

            #6
            Reminds me of a show I saw a while back where monkeys were eating fermenting fruit, getting blind drunk and falling from the trees.
            I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.

            Comment

            • dbhost
              Slow and steady
              • Apr 2008
              • 9560
              • League City, Texas
              • Ryobi BT3100

              #7
              Originally posted by drillman88
              Reminds me of a show I saw a while back where monkeys were eating fermenting fruit, getting blind drunk and falling from the trees.
              A while back? I can't tell you when I saw that, but it was about Macaques and I was in college, that was in the early 90s...

              Funny thing about that... My FIL was trying to get rid of some grackles (a common black bird in these parts) that were eating up the figs on his tree. He took a syringe and shot up a bunch of the figs with Tequila to try to discourage the grackles.

              Within 2 days the stupid fig tree looked like a downtown night club for birds... They would fall out of the tree, and kind of wobble around for a minute or so before taking off and flying into windows etc...

              He hasn't done that again...
              Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

              Comment

              • Mr__Bill
                Veteran Member
                • May 2007
                • 2096
                • Tacoma, WA
                • BT3000

                #8
                Originally posted by dbhost
                A while back? I can't tell you when I saw that, but it was about Macaques and I was in college, that was in the early 90s...

                Funny thing about that... My FIL was trying to get rid of some grackles (a common black bird in these parts) that were eating up the figs on his tree. He took a syringe and shot up a bunch of the figs with Tequila to try to discourage the grackles.

                Within 2 days the stupid fig tree looked like a downtown night club for birds... They would fall out of the tree, and kind of wobble around for a minute or so before taking off and flying into windows etc...

                He hasn't done that again...
                Now that's just plain funny! Thanks for the laugh

                Bill

                Comment

                • bigstick509
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1227
                  • Macomb, MI, USA.
                  • BT3100

                  #9

                  Mike

                  "It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

                  Comment

                  Working...