Easily Amused

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • 10627
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Easily Amused

    I am WFH today. I have a virutal KVM called Synergy installed on my home desktop. This lets me use a ful-size keyboard/mouse with my laptop. Anyway, it amuses me to use this to remete control my linux server because I am controlling 1 machine with a 2nd using a keyboard and mouse connected to a third.

    Yep, I'm still a geek.
    David

    The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    There is medication that can sometimes help with this problem...

    Comment

    • RayintheUK
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2003
      • 1792
      • Crowborough, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Originally posted by crokett
      Anyway, it amuses me to use this to remote control my linux server because I am controlling 1 machine with a 2nd using a keyboard and mouse connected to a third.

      Yep, I'm still a geek.
      Not at all, David - that's cool!

      Ray
      Did I offend you? Click here.

      Comment

      • dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • 9561
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        You want to be a real geek? Wrap up amateur radio in with that control system somewhere...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

        Comment

        • shoottx
          Veteran Member
          • May 2008
          • 1240
          • Plano, Texas
          • BT3000

          #5
          Originally posted by crokett
          I am WFH today.

          Yep, I'm still a geek.
          Not only self diagnosed, publicly proven, incurable and terminal.

          Not sure what you are doing, why you would want to do this, or what is accomplished by doing it.

          Carry on!
          Often in error - Never in doubt

          Mike

          Comment

          Working...