Posting Pictures

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bob Bassett
    Established Member
    • May 2003
    • 132
    • Shalimar, Florida, USA.

    #1

    Posting Pictures

    The perennial question is asked again. How do you post pictures

    http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL162.../346530997.jpg


    That didn't work. And this didn't work either:

    <a href=" "target="_new"></a>

    FTW I promise to save the procedure.
    Bob Bassett from Northwest Florida
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • 9560
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #2
    I'm not sure how to "escape" characters in BBCode, but you would put your tags inside square brackets, I will demonstrate using curly braces instead...

    {img}http://www.path.to.your.com/image.jpg{/img}

    So for example, the banner to my personal webpage about my shop would come up as...

    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

    Comment

    • RayintheUK
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2003
      • 1792
      • Crowborough, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      I wrote a tutorial a while back. It's here and I hope it helps.

      Ray.
      Did I offend you? Click here.

      Comment

      • crokett
        The Full Monte
        • Jan 2003
        • 10627
        • Mebane, NC, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

        #4
        Originally posted by Bob Bassett
        The perennial question is asked again. How do you post pictures

        http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL162.../346530997.jpg


        That didn't work. And this didn't work either:

        <a href=" "target="_new"></a>

        FTW I promise to save the procedure.
        Wrap an image tag around your pictures so this:

        Code:
         [img][URL="http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/2110731/14482531/346530997.jpg"]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL162.../346530997.jpg[/URL][/img]
        makes this. Ooops... looks like the URL is busted.

        David

        The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

        Comment

        Working...