Unusual error message

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • germdoc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 3567
    • Omaha, NE
    • BT3000--the gray ghost

    #1

    Unusual error message

    I got the following when I clicked on a link:


    500 Internal Server Error

    Sorry, something went wrong.

    A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.



    Wonder how long it'll take the monkeys to get it fixed...
    Jeff


    “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing”--Voltaire
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #2
    My Sisters computer went down this past weekend, Yahoo updated and it didn't

    recognize the modem. I spent 2 hours on chat, 3 hours on live chat with a person, 30

    minutes with a real person. He was the router person and knew what He was doing.

    I feel strongly that outsourcing is going to the monkeys. Bill
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

    Comment

    • cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • 15216
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

      #3
      Jeff

      Funny thing you brought up error codes. A friend emailed me this link and when I opened it up it looked familiar until I read all of it.
      .

      Comment

      Working...