• Show
Clear All
  • stormdog74
    Established Member
    • Mar 2007
    • Sacramento, CA
    • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
    Might want to trim his nails... There's no way he got that hole started by chewing. Try to chew a hole in a sheet of drywall... you'll see.
    Yeah, I think I can see nail marks in the picture (or maybe I am seeing what I want to see?)

We have a cat we call "the destroyer". We keep the cats in a room while we are away - or need a break - and made the mistake of not latching the door completely one day. Well, the destroyer figured out she could stick her paw under the door and pull it open, and while we have never made this mistake again, she continues to try to open the door and has pretty much destroyed the carpet in doing so. Luckily we are replacing the carpet with something she can't destroy!

Comment

• pierhogunn
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2003
      • Harrisburg, NC, USA.

My wife's Dachsund, not my dog, her dog

has an affinity for pee, specifically my daughters pee, that is contained in diapers and pull ups, not as much as a problem these days, she uses the porcelain throne

our little old man, cause he is getting white hairs on his muzzle, will wait until we are gone, and take his snack out of the trash can, carry it out side and eat all the cornstarch crystals out of the "sausages" left for him...

We combat this by just keeping the bathroom door shut.

just ewww
      It's Like I've always said, it's amazing what an agnostic can't do if he dosent know whether he believes in anything or not

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Dan in Harrisburg, NC

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
        The Full Monte
        • May 2007
        • Sunshine State
        • BT3000

Originally posted by pierhogunn
        just ewww
        True that...

Comment