The WEDDING TEST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    The WEDDING TEST

    I don't know about You, but I would probably have failed, back then. Bill

    THE WEDDING TEST

    I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

    My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

    One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

    Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

    I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

    Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

    With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

    And the moral of this story is: Always keep your c****ms in your car.
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 4890
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

    #2
    I read this joke a couple of years ago. BUT a condom company made this into a commercial. I found it on either glubbert (spelling?) or You tube.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

    Comment

    • jhart
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 1715
      • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
      • BT3100

      #3
      Tough test!!!
      Joe
      "All things are difficult before they are easy"

      Comment

      • radhak
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 3061
        • Miramar, FL
        • Right Tilt 3HP Unisaw

        #4
        I might have passed - but just as inadvertantly !

        I remember more than one ( ) occasion when I had to make it to all the way to the drugstore ; no wonder i was lousy as a scout .
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
        - Aristotle

        Comment

        Working...