X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobSch
    replied
    Originally posted by 9johnny5
    Larry -

I'm biased, but how can you go wrong with Navy Search and Rescue? Plus, I think it's got a little more pizzazz than the Marine Corps One.

Hope it helps,
    Johnny C.
    I agree. Go Navy!

Leave a comment:

• gad5264
    replied
    They are both awesome looking machines but I have to say the Navy Search and Rescue is the more eye appealing IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 9johnny5
    replied
    Go Navy!

Larry -

I'm biased, but how can you go wrong with Navy Search and Rescue? Plus, I think it's got a little more pizzazz than the Marine Corps One.

Hope it helps,
    Johnny C.

Leave a comment:

• lrogers
    started a topic Your opinions please!

Your opinions please!

Well ladies and gentlemen, my Sea King project will soon be kicking into high gear and I need your help. I've been kicking around various color schemes and I've FINALLY narrowed it down to two, but for the life of me I can't decide between them. The way I've flip-flopped on this issue, you'd swear I was running for political office!

Both are good looking helos and both have pros and cons so I'm asking for help! I've sent a similar request to my non-BT3 Central family/friends and I've posted the request on the local R/C forum. I'm going to keep a running tally and the winner will be the one I model.

Here's your chance, vote early & vote often!
Working...