Mental Health Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Mental Health Day

    A harsh fact of life, but still funny, I know about this kind of stuff. Bill


    Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

    Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

    Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

    When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

    When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love.

    I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

    The bad news is Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead"

    Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

    Happy Mental Health day!
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • jhart
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 1715
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Ouch, that's a bad one, but still funny
    Joe
    "All things are difficult before they are easy"

    Comment

    • footprintsinconc
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 1759
      • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
      • BT3100

      #3
      wow, that is funny but hard to comment on.
      _________________________
      omar

      Comment

      Working...