• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p8ntblr
    • Jan 2007
    • So Cal
    • Craftsman 22114

Who needs planer blades?

Just came back from Lowes and they had the Delta Planer blades for $6.40. I don't have a Delta planer but thought some people here could use them. Being the ever bargain hunter that I am, I asked the tool manager if he could go even lower on the price and he said he could let them go for $4. So if you want them it's $4 + tax (0.33) and shipping. Probably around $6-$7 shipped. They're 22-549. Here's the amazon link

Also got a set of Hitachi Blades for $1. Package was opened and taped back up but seems to be in good condition. Probably $2-$3 shipped.

First 2 PM's gets them.

I was in the area to pick up a Bosch Colt for $65 (not so stealth gloat) It was a CL ad and the guy I got it from I guess sells tools. He said he may get some more in. If anyone in the Inland Empire is interested PM me and I can give you his number.

EDIT: Oops meant to put this in classifieds section. Can't seem to delete now. Mods pls move.
    Last edited by p8ntblr; 09-17-2007, 10:27 AM.
    -Paul
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by p8ntblr
    Just came back from Lowes and they had the Delta Planer blades for $6.40. I don't have a Delta planer but thought some people here could use them. Being the ever bargain hunter that I am, I asked the tool manager if he could go even lower on the price and he said he could let them go for $4. So if you want them it's $4 + tax (0.33) and shipping. Probably around $6-$7 shipped. They're 22-549. Here's the amazon link

Also got a set of Hitachi Blades for $1. Package was opened and taped back up but seems to be in good condition. Probably $2-$3 shipped.

First 2 PM's gets them.

I was in the area to pick up a Bosch Colt for $65 (not so stealth gloat) It was a CL ad and the guy I got it from I guess sells tools. He said he may get some more in. If anyone in the Inland Empire is interested PM me and I can give you his number.

EDIT: Oops meant to put this in classifieds section. Can't seem to delete now. Mods pls move.
    the delta knives P8's offering are for the 22-580 , a popular, current model planer and normally cost around $25+ (AMazon price is $41, I note)
    so its a real good deal he is generously offering them at his cost.

A good deal!
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• p8ntblr
      • Jan 2007
      • So Cal
      • Craftsman 22114

first and only bump till they go on ebay.
      -Paul

Comment

• JSCOOK
        • Sep 2006
        • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
        • Ryobi BT3100-1

Too bad they only fit the 22-580 Delta planner .... I got a Delta but not that one ..
        "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Red88chevy
          Established Member
          • Sep 2004
          • Midland, Texas.

Paul,

If you still have them I'll take the delta blades.

Thanks,
          Doug

Comment

Working...