Ole was arrested one night while walking bare naked
> down the streets of the little town of Minnetonka, Minnesota.
> The policeman, who was a good friend of Ole's said, "Ole...
> What in the world are you doing? Where are your clothes?
> You're naked."
>
> "Yah, I know," said Ole. "You see, I vas over to dat
> 'playboy' Swen's for his birthday party. Dere vas about
> 28 of us. Der vas boys and girls."
>
> "Is that right?", his policeman friend asked.
>
> "Yah, Yah, anyvay, dat Swen, he says, 'Everybody get into
> the bedroom!' So vee all go into the bedroom.... where den he
> yells, 'Everybody git naked!'
>
> "Vel, vee all got undressed. Den he yells, 'Everybody go to town!' "
>
> Oh, my!", exclaimed the policeman.
>
> "Yah, Yah. I guess I'm the first one here".
> down the streets of the little town of Minnetonka, Minnesota.
> The policeman, who was a good friend of Ole's said, "Ole...
> What in the world are you doing? Where are your clothes?
> You're naked."
>
> "Yah, I know," said Ole. "You see, I vas over to dat
> 'playboy' Swen's for his birthday party. Dere vas about
> 28 of us. Der vas boys and girls."
>
> "Is that right?", his policeman friend asked.
>
> "Yah, Yah, anyvay, dat Swen, he says, 'Everybody get into
> the bedroom!' So vee all go into the bedroom.... where den he
> yells, 'Everybody git naked!'
>
> "Vel, vee all got undressed. Den he yells, 'Everybody go to town!' "
>
> Oh, my!", exclaimed the policeman.
>
> "Yah, Yah. I guess I'm the first one here".

Comment