• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hellrazor
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Abyss, PA
    • Ridgid R4512

Don't use moth balls... get the moth ball chips/chunks/whatever they are called. They can't push them back out as easily and they really do not like them.

Before this area was built up, i used to get the flashlight and the 410 to go skunk hunting between 10 and midnight. My 2 other neighbors used to encourage the hunting trips..

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
      Bandsaw Box Momma
      • Apr 2005
      • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Originally posted by jackellis
      I'm not so sure about that. Years ago we would hear scratching uder the house at night and wonder what was going on. then one evening just after we arrived home the smell of a spraying skunk could be smelled everywhere along with squeals (of delight as it turned out). Next day animal control told my wife the males spray when they get excited while mating.

Can't wait to hear what our lady readers have to say about this.
      There is OH SO MUCH that I can say right now, but me being the sweet person that I am I will refrain for now at least. Plus I wouldn't want to have Mark come home tonight and say, "I can't believe you said that..."

I believe that we have a skunk family or at least one that is in the empty house next door. I was leaving for work the other night and one was by our front irrigation ditch and moving across the driveway into the road and over to another neighbors house.
      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• Ken Massingale
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Liberty, SC, USA.
        • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by Mrs. Wallnut
        There is OH SO MUCH that I can say right now, but me being the sweet person that I am I will refrain for now at least. Plus I wouldn't want to have Mark come home tonight and say, "I can't believe you said that..."

I believe that we have a skunk family or at least one that is in the empty house next door. I was leaving for work the other night and one was by our front irrigation ditch and moving across the driveway into the road and over to another neighbors house.
        Ah, come on Mellisa don't be skeered!

Comment

Working...