• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeMcCoy
    • Nov 2004
    • Moncks Corner, SC, USA.
    • Delta Contractor Saw

SE Alabama/NW Florida wood workers

I have a friend just outside Mobile that does LCD TV wall mounted sales and installs. They would like to find a retired or semi retired wood worker to build some sort of frame to house the units and conceal the hardware. It wouldn't be an over load of work but they have a call for 4 to 6 units a month. If this isn't appropriate for the forum someone please let me know but it might be a relatively steady stream of a little extra income for someone.
  • Stytooner
    Roll Tide RIP Lee
    • Dec 2002
    • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
    • BT3100

I usta wuz a woodworker, but plastic is where it's at. All over the floor of my former woodworking shop specifically. I am probably in great need of someone who knows something about dust collection and cleanliness. I need direct supervision from Rod and Bill Penze.

There should be a lot of guys willing to jump on something like this.
    Lee

Comment

• MikeMcCoy
      • Nov 2004
      • Moncks Corner, SC, USA.
      • Delta Contractor Saw

Originally posted by Stytooner
      I usta wuz a woodworker, but plastic is where it's at. All over the floor of my former woodworking shop specifically. I am probably in great need of someone who knows something about dust collection and cleanliness. I need direct supervision from Rod and Bill Penze.

There should be a lot of guys willing to jump on something like this.
      I just finished setting up my new place and I won't ask Rod or Bill Penze for a critique since I opted for ease of function vs. optimum.

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2005
        • York, PA, USA.

Definately an appropriate post. Sounds like a GREAT opportunity for someone in the area. Kind of guessing there would be a nice margin and one could make a few bucks!

Comment

• DUD
          Royal Jester
          • Dec 2002
          • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

I'll move down and split My time between Larry and Lee. That way I can learn to fly Helo's and make Sharks. Bill
          5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

Comment

• lrogers
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2002
            • Mobile, AL. USA.
            • BT3000

Come on down Bill! I can turn you to the "dark side" in a second! It will take take a bunch of units per month to support a helo habit!

This sounds like a good oppertunity for someone. For me, I think it would be too much like work and not enough like a hobby.
            Larry R. Rogers
            The Samurai Wood Butcher
            http://splash54.multiply.com
            http://community.webshots.com/user/splash54

Comment

Working...