A Happy Ending

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #1

    A Happy Ending

    I was watching the news this morning and heard a story that I thought ended on a good note, well almost good. But it was a good story.

    A young woman lost her husband in the war in Iraq, and she is pregnant. Well she was in New Mexico making the funeral arrangements and while she was down there her car was stolen. (Stationed at Ft. Lewis). Well the local police found her car and while they were returning the car to her she went into labor as the police and tv crews were there. The news said she has a healthy baby boy now and everyone it doing well.

    I just thought this was a story that started out sad and ended up with a good ending to it.
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    As good an ending as can be expected. It's such a shame, though, that little boy will never know his father.

    Comment

    • DUD
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 3309
      • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Melissa, I know what You mean, it's sad that She had the bad parts, but it's great the baby is okay. Bill
      5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

      Comment

      Working...