Elderly Blind Date

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DUD
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3309
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    Elderly Blind Date

    I thought this was worth posting. Bill


    An 85-year-old widow went on a blind date with a 90-year-old
    man. When she returned to her daughter's house later that
    night, she seemed upset.

    "What happened, Mother?" the daughter asked.

    "I had to slap his face three times!"

    "You mean he got fresh?"

    "No," she answered, "I thought he was dead."
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #2
    Good One...I should send that one to my mother.
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

    Comment

    • mater
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • 4197
      • SC, USA.

      #3
      Thanks for the morning laugh Bill.
      Ken aka "mater"

      " People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

      Ken's Den

      Comment

      Working...