I'm Back

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jaden
    Established Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 202
    • Trenton, MI
    • BT3100

    #16
    Glad to see you back Dick, still looking forward to many years of your advice.

    Steve
    "I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

    Comment

    • cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • 15216
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

      #17
      Good to hear you are doing OK. We don't appreciate good health until we get sick. I never really think much about my blood until I see it running down my finger. Just kidding. A new home, a new place, change can be fun. There's all kinds of crafty stuff you could do. Maybe they will have a program there for creative guys like you. Now there's no excuse for staying in closer touch here.

      Comment

      • lrogers
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • 3853
        • Mobile, AL. USA.
        • BT3000

        #18
        I'm so pleased to hear that you are on the mend. You may not have room for a shop in your new "diggs", but I'll bet you could find room for a scroll saw. You could then impress us no end with your projects.
        Larry R. Rogers
        The Samurai Wood Butcher
        http://splash54.multiply.com
        http://community.webshots.com/user/splash54

        Comment

        Working...