Most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

Most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

I figured this thread would at least lighten up our day as we read through the responses. Now to go back to the subject.

My most embarassing ever was back in college. Went home with this hot girl I met at a party and spent the night at her place and did not get to sleep until 5:00 AM. I woke up and suddenly realized that I am still at her place, I looked beside me and there she is on her side facing me and y'all know what goes through a guys mind at this proud moment . Looked at my watch and saw that it was 9:50 AM and it dawned on me that I have my first class that day starts at 10:00 AM all I that came out of my mouth HOLY XXXX. I immediately got up and got dressed in a hurry and told her that I'll stop by later that day. Ran to my dorm room building and grab my books and then ran to the class. The door in the classrooms where in the front so everybody can see you when you walk in late. I did not get to the class until 10:08 AM and was trying to not attract any attention, the professor just looked at me and signal me to go find an available chair to sit on. As I was walking towards an empty chair, I heard other students and the professor giggling and all I could say was "I know, I know I'm late it won't happen again.." I noticed the professor and my classmates were looking at the bottom of my jeans so I though shoot did put two different shoes on again ... I looked down and saw that I am wearing the same shoes on but then I noticed something was hanging behind the opening of my jeans and realized that it was a black thong and I accidentally yelled out HOLY XXXX. Here I am running around the campus with a thong hanging off of my pants, it must have dropped inside me jeans during the heat of the moment last night and I probably did not see it when I was putting my jeans on in a hurry .. Later that day I stopped by at her place again and returned her thong and told her the story on how I ended up with it. We dated for a little over 2 years. From that day I was dubbed as "CISCO" because of the thong song.

Now what's yours?
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Nope, I can't beat that.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• MilDoc

No comment ...

Comment

• Sam Conder
        Woodworker Once More
        • Dec 2002
        • Midway, KY
        • Delta 36-725T2

Nope... I got nothing.
        Sam Conder
        BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Bruce Cohen
          Veteran Member
          • May 2003
          • Nanuet, NY, USA.
          • BT3100

When younger, I rode a '47 Indian 'Cycle, Hard-Tail, Springer Front Forks kicked out 14". This was one of the Indians that had a tank shift and a foot clutch (suicide type, either in or out, no slip).

So here I am, all mean looking riding this major league tricked out Hog. I ride into the parking lot of my local bank, go in cash my pay check. Leaving, as I'm getting on the bike, before I even had time to kick start it (no electric starters on those bikes), for some dumb reason, I slip and the bike crashes down on me, pinning my leg in a way I just can't get up.

So here I am, laying under this bike trying to still look mean, but I'm stuck like a rat on one of those sticky traps, I mean, I just can't get up. Talk about embarrassing positions.

Anyway, this little old man gets out of his car, walks over to me, looks around at my predicament, offers to help me get myself up.
          At this point, I've got to agree, as I stopped feeling my legs about 15 minutes earlier.

And of course, just as we're getting up, my girl friend and 3 of her friends drive into the lot.

Took me eight months to get her to stop telling this story, along with a really nice set of diamond earings.
          "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
          Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2005
            • York, PA, USA.

Here's a good one . . .

Wife is pregnant with first kid so we go to Lamaze class. Having had a long day at the office I wanted comfort so I broke a personal rule and put on a sweat suit. The class is doing deep relaxation techniques with the lights off. I doze off. I wake up with a bunch of people laughing. Seems that I "pitched a tent" while dozing which was prominently displayed by the jogging pants. Unfortunately this was the first class, thus I got to see these folks a few more times.

Comment

• JR
              The Full Monte
              • Feb 2004
              • Eugene, OR
              • BT3000

Originally posted by LCHIEN
              Nope, I can't beat that.
              Originally posted by MilDoc
              No comment ...
              Originally posted by Sam Conder
              Nope... I got nothing.
              I'm not chiming in until you chickens do!
              JR

Comment

• Sam Conder
                Woodworker Once More
                • Dec 2002
                • Midway, KY
                • Delta 36-725T2

My eyes are watering and my sides hurt now. That's hillarious.
                Sam Conder

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • On the TARDIS
                  • BT 3100

Picture this.... Middle of June, wedding day, packed church, no A/C, and of course I'm sweating bullits. The service is going off quite well and we get to the part where we make our vows and exchange rings. I get the ring in my sweaty palms, go to slip it on my soon to be wife's finger, and ZOOM! The ring shoots from between my finger and thumb, across the front of the church and lands in front of my new mother in law. It was a scramble to get the ring back but everything seemed ok after that. I was able to kind of fix things up later though. When I gave my speech, I just said that my MOL had a string tied to the ring as a last ditch attempt!
                  From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crokett
                    The Full Monte
                    • Jan 2003
                    • Mebane, NC, USA.
                    • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by Bruce Cohen
                    Took me eight months to get her to stop telling this story, along with a really nice diamond ring.
                    Fixed it for ya.

And I got nothin on these stories.
                    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• dlminehart
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2003
                      • San Jose, CA, USA.

OK, I'm obviously not proud of this moment, but in the spirit of things . . .

When I was in high school, my younger brother and I once attended a church service in a foreign city. We knew virtually no one there, including the guys that had the role of taking up the offering. The collection here involved a nice velvet bag suspended from a wooden frame with a 1 foot wooden handle.

Turns out that the guy offering us the collection bag had a physical disability, a palsy of some sort, that resulted in his having incredibly unsteady hands. The bag was shaking around so vigorously that I actually repeatedly had trouble intercepting it with my offering, only succeeding when I finally grabbed the frame with my left hand to hold it still long enough to drop in my money.

The guy moved on to the adjacent congregant, who started the same series of fruitless attempts to intercept the bag. Unfortunately, I caught my brother's eye. We both started giggling, then laughing, and the more we tried to stop, the worse it got. We were both unspeakably embarrassed and mortified, but laughed until we cried.

So, I decided then and there that I was destined for the lower world . . .
                      - David

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

• gad5264
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • Columbus, Ohio, USA
                        • BT3000/BT3100NIB

Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
                        Here's a good one . . .

Wife is pregnant with first kid so we go to Lamaze class. Having had a long day at the office I wanted comfort so I broke a personal rule and put on a sweat suit. The class is doing deep relaxation techniques with the lights off. I doze off. I wake up with a bunch of people laughing. Seems that I "pitched a tent" while dozing which was prominently displayed by the jogging pants. Unfortunately this was the first class, thus I got to see these folks a few more times.
                        Like Sam, my eyes are watering and I choked on my lemonade. I can't top that one.
                        Grant
                        "GO Buckeyes"

My projects: http://community.webshots.com/user/gad5264

Comment

• ChongoChingi
                          Forum Newbie
                          • Jan 2007
                          • Oklahoma City, Ok
                          • BT3000

Have you seen the movie Uncle Buck? In one scene John Candy is talking to a school principle that has a huge mole on her face. Well he gets mad at her and on the way out he flips her a quarter and says "go buy a rat and have it gnaw that thing off of your face". Well I had watched that one day and was telling it to a friend at work the next day. Later that day we go to lunch and were standing in a long line and some lady in front of me has a big mole on her face. I had a quarter in my pocket and I show it to my friend standing behind me. He blurts out loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear "Here's a quarter, why don't you go buy a rat and have it gnaw that thing off of your face". Apparently he hadnt seen the women standing in front of me! She didn't say anything but she got a very dejected look on her face. I couldn't feel like any more of a jack***.

Comment

• Tundra_Man
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2003
                            • Sioux Falls, SD, USA.
                            • Ryobi BT3100

So hard to pick just one.

Years ago I was in a band that had a show scheduled at a local venue. The stage was available for the entire previous week, so we had set up all of our equipment and had held a few practices to get a feel for the room and dial in the sound.

The night before the show, I received a phone call from our singer, asking where I was, as he and the rest of the band were waiting for me at the venue. I figured I'd forgotten about a practice. I had just been lounging around home and didn't have anything else going on, so I immediately ran out the door and drove to the hall.

When I walked in the door I heard crowd noise and the singer was waiting for me by the entrance. I had gotten the dates mixed up; the show was that night and started in about two minutes. The singer looked down at me mortified, and asked "why didn't you wear pants?"

When I had left the house I failed to realize that I wasn't wearing shorts, I was just wearing a pair of boxers. There wasn't much I could do about it at that point. The show must go on...
                            Terry

Life's too short to play an ordinary guitar: Tundra Man Custom Guitars

Comment

• Sam Conder
                              Woodworker Once More
                              • Dec 2002
                              • Midway, KY
                              • Delta 36-725T2

Originally posted by Tundra_Man
                              When I had left the house I failed to realize that I wasn't wearing shorts, I was just wearing a pair of boxers. There wasn't much I could do about it at that point. The show must go on...
                              I've had nightmares about going out in public in my underwear, but never actually did it.
                              Sam Conder

Comment

Working...